Home

Fictional Rosters: MLB 2015 The Show

This is a discussion on Fictional Rosters: MLB 2015 The Show within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-21-2015, 10:20 PM   #41
Rookie

creator2700's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Fictional Rosters: MLB 2015 The Show

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer joe
So close....can't wait... Lol
I'm trying to keep busy with my fantasy draft white sox team from the osfm roster. It's basically just practice until I start my franchise with this fictional roster.
Rumor has it that the White Sox have a pretty nice squad in the fictional roster, is it true? 😬
While the AL Central isn't the strongest division in these rosters, they should be in close competition with KC for a division title!

*Wishing for transparency from game devs since 2017*
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-21-2015, 10:30 PM   #42
Rookie

KC doesn't stand a chance!

I'm even more excited now because I just found the list of players I submitted last year, which is great because I was not going to remember 120+ names haha. I thought I might have thrown it out a while ago. Now I can search for them in the roster and see what they're up to
And where they ended up.
Old 04-21-2015, 10:47 PM   #43
Rookie

creator2700's Arena

Quote:
KC doesn't stand a chance!

I'm even more excited now because I just found the list of players I submitted last year, which is great because I was not going to remember 120+ names haha. I thought I might have thrown it out a while ago. Now I can search for them in the roster and see what they're up to
And where they ended up.
I'd like to see that list as well. If you can get me a copy I can tell you off the top of my head if any of them blossomed into stars over the transferring and editing ratings process.

Edit: DEFINITELY a good thing you got me that list... We had 2 copies of Basil Diggs in this roster without me even realizing it. One of him is hard enough to stop!

Last edited by creator2700; 04-22-2015 at 07:51 PM.
Old 04-23-2015, 09:41 PM   #44
Rookie

If you didn't catch that error my batting lineup would have been:
1. Basil Diggs
2. Other Basil Diggs
3-9. Other players

How goes the progress with the roster? I'm counting the days, everyday, every hour lol.
Old 04-23-2015, 09:55 PM   #45
Rookie

creator2700's Arena

Quote:
If you didn't catch that error my batting lineup would have been:
1. Basil Diggs
2. Other Basil Diggs
3-9. Other players

How goes the progress with the roster? I'm counting the days, everyday, every hour lol.
That lineup would be terrifying to face.

I have 2 more teams to complete, plus setting contracts. After that I'll probably just sim a season in franchise and check out the stats. If anything is really off, I'll take some time to adjust before releasing.

So we're definitely on schedule... Probably even ahead of schedule. It all depends how much editing I determine to be necessary before giving all you guys a chance to test it and critique as well!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-25-2015, 03:15 AM   #46
Rookie

creator2700's Arena

Ok, so I'm done importing and editing teams... Just gotta set contracts and make some adjustments for now. That said, I unfortunately won't be able to work on them until sunday afternoon...

I did, however, run a test franchise. The only number I'm having problems with currently is saves. There were at least 15 guys with 40 saves or more, which is ridiculous considering only 7 guys accomplished that in the MLB each of the last 2 years. It isn't the closers' attributes, because their ERAs aren't crazy good or anything. I also thought they may just be staying too healthy, but lowering durability didn't seem to help either.

Once again, I'm reaching out to you guys for thoughts. Does anybody have any idea what I could do to fix this?

Also, if somebody wanted to quick sim a franchise with the stock rosters, that would be great. Maybe it's possible that it's just a problem within the game's franchise logic rather than the rosters.

Old 04-25-2015, 05:20 AM   #47
Rookie

Can we expect the rosters by the middle of next week if not earlier?
Old 04-25-2015, 07:59 AM   #48
Pro

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by creator2700
Ok, so I'm done importing and editing teams... Just gotta set contracts and make some adjustments for now. That said, I unfortunately won't be able to work on them until sunday afternoon...

I did, however, run a test franchise. The only number I'm having problems with currently is saves. There were at least 15 guys with 40 saves or more, which is ridiculous considering only 7 guys accomplished that in the MLB each of the last 2 years. It isn't the closers' attributes, because their ERAs aren't crazy good or anything. I also thought they may just be staying too healthy, but lowering durability didn't seem to help either.

Once again, I'm reaching out to you guys for thoughts. Does anybody have any idea what I could do to fix this?

Also, if somebody wanted to quick sim a franchise with the stock rosters, that would be great. Maybe it's possible that it's just a problem within the game's franchise logic rather than the rosters.

Hey Creator, if you need me to help you by running a quick Franchise, I would be more than willing to give you my input.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »