Home

OSFM 2016: Chicago Cubs

This is a discussion on OSFM 2016: Chicago Cubs within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-14-2016, 07:23 AM   #73
Pro

indcolts18288's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: OSFM 2016: Chicago Cubs

Is everyone satisfied with Soler's batting stance if not what do you use? Thanks
Blackhawks fan
Old 04-14-2016, 10:37 AM   #74
Pro

Figment's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by indcolts18288
I'll be re-starting my Cubs franchise when the OSFM rosters drop but I've definitely upped the speed on a few players; specifically Fowler and Rizzo. Madden does love to run and it's usually pretty successful they do really bogg down the Cubs' team speed every year.
I don't feel like they "bog down" the Cubs speed as much as I feel that they don't give anyone decent speed in the game. It's like they are afraid decently fast players will cheese up the game. When I play in my franchise mode the only players who the CPU ever steals against me are the no brainers who were probably gonna steal the bag regardless of what I do like Billy Hamilton. I think it's just a matter of them wanting to keep the game focused on pitching and hitting, and force you to pick and choose your steals instead of going every time. For my players I feel like it plays realistic, but for the CPU it never plays realistic, it never takes a chance with the everyday players, and always steals with the obvious ones
Old 04-14-2016, 02:04 PM   #75
Pro

indcolts18288's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Figment
I don't feel like they "bog down" the Cubs speed as much as I feel that they don't give anyone decent speed in the game. It's like they are afraid decently fast players will cheese up the game. When I play in my franchise mode the only players who the CPU ever steals against me are the no brainers who were probably gonna steal the bag regardless of what I do like Billy Hamilton. I think it's just a matter of them wanting to keep the game focused on pitching and hitting, and force you to pick and choose your steals instead of going every time. For my players I feel like it plays realistic, but for the CPU it never plays realistic, it never takes a chance with the everyday players, and always steals with the obvious ones
Agree. Just looking for a batting stance for Soler now lol. The one OS has for him doesn't seem very accurate.
Blackhawks fan
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-17-2016, 02:51 PM   #76
Pro

Figment's Arena

OVR: 11

The OSFM rosters release at the perfect time, right after the Cubs game should finish today
Old 04-17-2016, 06:54 PM   #77
Rookie

OVR: 0

If you'd have to choose one fastball for arietta which one of these would you go with? 4SFB,2SFB or RFB? I'm debating on 2SFB or RFB.. thoughts?
Old 04-17-2016, 08:06 PM   #78
Mo
SSN

Mo's Arena

OVR: 39

Are you uploading your file like you did last year, oldboy?
Old 04-17-2016, 09:04 PM   #79
Rookie

sacbillsfan's Arena

OVR: 3

Pierce Johnson is fat in OSFM and the body type doesn't change it

Edit: never mind. I backed out and it fixed itself.
Old 04-17-2016, 09:20 PM   #80
Pro

jseward92's Arena

OVR: 14

Does anyone know if there is a good Underwood, Cease, Dewees, Bryan Hudson, DJ Wilson, or Carson Sands in the vault? I've looked through a good part of the player vault and didn't see anything. I'm not the best at faces but I might just have to create them cause I can't wait to start my franchise

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »