Home

#ShowSerious Full Minors

This is a discussion on #ShowSerious Full Minors within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-02-2017, 11:32 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: #ShowSerious Full Minors

Quote:
Originally Posted by disk
I have modified draft classes before and it's really no big deal but If I'm doing a more streamlined franchise I just don't want to take the time to edit so many players.

The idea of detecting average skill of the roster set loaded and building a draft around that would make franchise mode 100% better. I have a couple rosters were I "dumb down" all the pitchers so the game plays like the steroid era basically, but in a few seasons it's back to normal
Yeah I think so too, can't imagine it would be too massive an implementation but who knows.

That's interesting, maybe they could let us create/import draft classes as well for people who want to really dig into it. I could see that being a pretty large addition but I know madden used to do it a long while back and I loved it. I know people are always uploading draftees to the vault so I'm sure it'd get a bit of use.
Old 02-04-2017, 09:00 PM   #10
Rookie

Version 2/4 is posted, I put Romo on the Dodgers with a guesstimate salary of 9 million on a one year contract, we'll see what happens there and will update the next set accordingly when we know more.
Old 02-05-2017, 12:13 PM   #11
Rookie

Version 2/5 is posted
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-07-2017, 07:07 PM   #12
Rookie

Version 2/7 is up

Last edited by ShowSavage; 02-08-2017 at 01:05 AM.
Old 02-08-2017, 11:41 PM   #13
Rookie

Making final touch ups to 2/8 set, includes all moves of the day through the Alec Mills/Donald Dewees trade.
Old 02-10-2017, 04:12 AM   #14
Rookie

Version 2/10 in the vault. Not as many transactions to take care of as the busy past few days but still a good amount of updates to other aspects of the roster.
Old 02-10-2017, 12:43 PM   #15
Rookie

ped3328's Arena

OVR: 2

Lots of hard work, I'm sure. Understandably, it’s quite a chore to come up with 100 % accuracy. But your roster still has F/A's and ST invitees on the 40-man roster. Furthermore, several players who are not on the 40-man roster are now free agents but were maintained on the actual roster. Hopefully an updated version will take care of that. For those who don't plan to buy The Show '17, an accurate roster would be welcomed. One positive thing I notice however is that you kept all SCEA players portrait intact. Several of those were simply deleted during the ’16 season thru SCEA’s weekly updates. They had to be re-created because they are still in the game. Unfortunately, some of those players do not carry an audio due to the unavailability of some names. Not all the players’ surnames are Smith after all !
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-10-2017, 05:01 PM   #16
MVP

OVR: 14

Wow noticed huge but good ratings. Everyone rated lower than default and more spread out. Interesting. How does this play??? Big difference? Also is there a certain slider that I should use with this??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »