Home

Spreadsheet - 40 Man Rosters with Injuries

This is a discussion on Spreadsheet - 40 Man Rosters with Injuries within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-10-2017, 03:32 PM   #73
MVP

BlueJays09's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: Spreadsheet - 40 Man Rosters with Injuries

Quote:
Originally Posted by G3no_11
What sort of attribute edits are you making to 40-man roster players? I went through and edited some that were on the MLB 25 man and were below 60 overall. I just made them a serviceable player instead of complete trash.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Thats what I did. Made them serviceable. Some who were doing good received better upgrades.
Old 04-10-2017, 03:35 PM   #74
MVP

BlueJays09's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron
To my knowledge, the game will change lineups and rotations based on the 40-man roster even if everything is set to manual at the start of a season (after ST). I just tried it and it did exactly like in previous years. Unless there is one settings I have overlooked, this is the reason why it is recommended to always use the 25-man roster to start a franchise if you want to keep lineups and rotations intact.
I find they always mess up the 25-man, but don't touch the 40-man roster. Plus if they do, you can always edit it back the way you want it before you start playing. You can go back and edit rotations/lineups before you start and then put it on cruise control if you want
Old 04-10-2017, 03:58 PM   #75
MVP

BlueJays09's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonHitParty
You're awesome for doing this even if you are a Jays fan haha when I manually injure people in ST can I just give everybody the same injury or do certain injuries linger around even after they're healthy like in 2k's gm mode? Might just be overthinking things but wanting to make sure first haha
Since I am a physiotherapist, I tend to give each player as close to accurate injuries as they are listed. You are free to do whatever you want! I am not sure if they will affect stats/linger.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-10-2017, 04:10 PM   #76
MVP

G3no_11's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueJays09
Thats what I did. Made them serviceable. Some who were doing good received better upgrades.

To everyone on the 40-man or just the 25-man? Because not every player on a 40-man is necessarily serviceable. They could just be a prospect that they don't want another team to grab via Rule 5.
Old 04-10-2017, 04:19 PM   #77
Pro

PhillyPhannnn's Arena

OVR: 0

Just DLed your version 2 roster...everything looks good I especially appreciate the minor attribute changes just enough so their not unrealistic but enough that they aren't useless.
Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Football- Eagles
Old 04-10-2017, 04:23 PM   #78
Just started!

BostonHitParty's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Since I am a physiotherapist, I tend to give each player as close to accurate injuries as they are listed. You are free to do whatever you want! I am not sure if they will affect stats/linger.
Sweet I'm the same way haha so I've been trying to get them as close as possible also. Thanks again for this man huge help!
Old 04-10-2017, 04:24 PM   #79
Rookie

Iron's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
I find they always mess up the 25-man, but don't touch the 40-man roster. Plus if they do, you can always edit it back the way you want it before you start playing. You can go back and edit rotations/lineups before you start and then put it on cruise control if you want

Gotcha! Yeah, the 25-man is always messed up. I don't get how they still mess with the 25-man despite everything being set to manual. Oh well, I'll get to editing
Old 04-10-2017, 04:32 PM   #80
MVP

BlueJays09's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by G3no_11
To everyone on the 40-man or just the 25-man? Because not every player on a 40-man is necessarily serviceable. They could just be a prospect that they don't want another team to grab via Rule 5.
Nah not everyone per say. Some more than others. Plus if you don't agree with a rating you can always edit to your liking

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »