Home

Spreadsheet - 40 Man Rosters with Injuries

This is a discussion on Spreadsheet - 40 Man Rosters with Injuries within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-09-2017, 07:48 PM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Spreadsheet - 40 Man Rosters with Injuries

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueJays09
You add the players in light blue, yellow, or red (should = 15 players not in the MLB, or injured) to the 25 man roster already provided by OSFM. That gives you a 40 man roster.

Or download 40-Man Rosters by TSpence09 and just add the guys highlighted in red before you start your franchise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks.

That's what I was kind of thinking but the more I read all these threads the more confused I got.

One other thing...any ETA on when you'll have the NL side of the spreadsheet completed? No rush...just wondering.

Thanks again.
Old 04-09-2017, 07:53 PM   #50
MVP

BlueJays09's Arena

OVR: 29
Spreadsheet - 40 Man Rosters with Injuries

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunky_Cracker
Thanks.

That's what I was kind of thinking but the more I read all these threads the more confused I got.

One other thing...any ETA on when you'll have the NL side of the spreadsheet completed? No rush...just wondering.

Thanks again.

I'm currently working to get an updated 40-man roster with edits to some 40 man roster player's attributes, plus 60 day DL guys added, uploaded to the vault by tomorrow afternoon.

After that, will finish the NL part of the spreadsheet. Should be done early this week for sure.

Old 04-09-2017, 08:00 PM   #51
Rookie

Quote:
I'm currently working to get an updated 40-man roster with edits to some 40 man roster player's attributes, plus 60 day DL guys added, uploaded to the vault by tomorrow afternoon.

After that, will finish the NL part of the spreadsheet. Should be done early this week for sure.

Cool.

Thanks again.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-09-2017, 08:59 PM   #52
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Yea I can't say I mind about a few players not edited right. I wouldn't do the 40 man rosters over again because of it

Nor should you. The corrections I saw were mostly people nitpicking, and one of them (Jorge Alfaro of the Phillies) was someone complaining about a 0 blocking rating, which SCEA gave Alfaro since he was not a OSFM creation. Ridin already made it clear they weren't touching ratings in the first version.

So yeah, nitpicky stuff lol.

Old 04-09-2017, 09:51 PM   #53
MVP

GR5Noles's Arena

OVR: 2

I used your spreadsheet and uploaded an update 40 man roster using OSFM 1.5 for those who are interested.

Name is 40 Man OSFM v.1.5 and my PSN is CountdowNxx
Old 04-09-2017, 09:53 PM   #54
Do Your Job

TheBigTee's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by GR5Noles
I used your spreadsheet and uploaded an update 40 man roster using OSFM 1.5 for those who are interested.

Perfect! Just what I was looking for. Many thanks to you and BlueJays09 for putting this together!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 04-09-2017, 10:39 PM   #55
Rookie

Noiziv's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GR5Noles

Can you explain to me the point in making a 40-man roster to use in a franchise? Wouldn't the lineups and everything be screwed up by the time you get to opening day after simming Spring Training? Why not just start a franchise with the 25-man and then add the other 15 before the season starts?

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-09-2017, 11:27 PM   #56
Rookie

mlbshower15's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noiziv
Can you explain to me the point in making a 40-man roster to use in a franchise? Wouldn't the lineups and everything be screwed up by the time you get to opening day after simming Spring Training? Why not just start a franchise with the 25-man and then add the other 15 before the season starts?

Lineups get screwed up no matter what after you end spring training. Reason is because the 40-man roster only has 25 players for all 40 teams, which means that the CPU is in charge of putting their players on the 40 man. It will result in players becoming available in the Rule 5 draft that never would be IRL and just messes up trades and free agents.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »