Home

OS Realism Roster for MLB 17 The Show

This is a discussion on OS Realism Roster for MLB 17 The Show within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-18-2017, 03:18 PM   #209
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: OS Realism Roster for MLB 17 The Show

Great roster. Has anyone done an opening day version?
Old 10-18-2017, 07:06 PM   #210
MVP

redsoxfan31's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarheels153369
Great roster. Has anyone done an opening day version?
Per WTNY's request I didn't want to clog up this thread with updates but I have been working on an Opening Day version of this roster with all the SCEA rookies through the year imported over their roster counterparts. I've got all the Major league level rosters and lineups set to opening day correctly and the minor league rosters are very very close to opening day accurate. The only issue is I haven't had a chance to re-edit the SCEA imported rookies to reflect the equipment and attributes of the original roster players. I'm hoping to finish that as quickly as I can. But the opening day rosters are correct
NBA: BOSTON CELTICS
NFL: NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
NHL: BOSTON BRUINS

"Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth" - Mike Tyson
Old 10-22-2017, 09:50 PM   #211
MVP

bravesfan1984's Arena

OVR: 6

WTNY just an update, I am loving how these ratings play out! I'm having an absolute blast and seeing things I've never seen before in my Braves franchise!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Operation Sports mobile app

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2017, 10:06 AM   #212
MVP

redsoxfan31's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsoxfan31
Per WTNY's request I didn't want to clog up this thread with updates but I have been working on an Opening Day version of this roster with all the SCEA rookies through the year imported over their roster counterparts. I've got all the Major league level rosters and lineups set to opening day correctly and the minor league rosters are very very close to opening day accurate. The only issue is I haven't had a chance to re-edit the SCEA imported rookies to reflect the equipment and attributes of the original roster players. I'm hoping to finish that as quickly as I can. But the opening day rosters are correct
Just wanted to provide an update for those wanting an opening day version of this roster. I have uploaded an Opening Day version of this roster with all the SCEA CAPs throughout the year imported and edited attributes and equipment wise match their Realism roster counterpart. Lineups and rotations were 99.99999% accurate for Opening Day and MLB rosters were 100% accurate with very, very accurate minor league rosters. It's in the vault under my PSN lxl_Porta_lxl hope you guys enjoy!

EDIT: I went through and made a 25-man roster version of this for those who do 30-team control franchises and don't want Spring Training to screw everything up plus I added the Japanese Babe Ruth (Shohei Otani) into free agency since it sounds like he'll be playing in the US next season. I also re-uploaded the original non 25 man roster set with Otani in it, enjoy!

Last edited by redsoxfan31; 10-23-2017 at 12:18 PM.
Old 10-23-2017, 03:39 PM   #213
Hall of Fame

JohnDoe8865's Arena

OVR: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsoxfan31
Just wanted to provide an update for those wanting an opening day version of this roster. I have uploaded an Opening Day version of this roster with all the SCEA CAPs throughout the year imported and edited attributes and equipment wise match their Realism roster counterpart. Lineups and rotations were 99.99999% accurate for Opening Day and MLB rosters were 100% accurate with very, very accurate minor league rosters. It's in the vault under my PSN lxl_Porta_lxl hope you guys enjoy!

EDIT: I went through and made a 25-man roster version of this for those who do 30-team control franchises and don't want Spring Training to screw everything up plus I added the Japanese Babe Ruth (Shohei Otani) into free agency since it sounds like he'll be playing in the US next season. I also re-uploaded the original non 25 man roster set with Otani in it, enjoy!

This is great news! As dumb as this sounds, I'm finally gonna start my franchise/dynasty now lol. Was waiting for a combo of great re-rates, rookies, and opening day. Thanks so much!

NFL - Carolina Panthers
NBA - Charlotte Hornets
MLB - Cincinnati Reds
College Basketball - Wake Forest
NCAA Football - Appalachian State
Old 10-23-2017, 05:03 PM   #214
MVP

redsoxfan31's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnDoe8865
This is great news! As dumb as this sounds, I'm finally gonna start my franchise/dynasty now lol. Was waiting for a combo of great re-rates, rookies, and opening day. Thanks so much!
No problem man, that is exactly why I did this roster haha I wanted to finally start my franchise and wanted the right set to do it so I set out to backdate WTNY's great roster

Old 10-23-2017, 05:24 PM   #215
MVP

bravesfan1984's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnDoe8865
You won't be disappointed, trust me. I absolutely love how the rerates play! I held off until this week to begin my franchise too. It'll keep me busy during the offseason.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-31-2017, 08:26 AM   #216
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by bravesfan1984
You won't be disappointed, trust me. I absolutely love how the rerates play! I held off until this week to begin my franchise too. It'll keep me busy during the offseason.
You doing the Braves?

I had a great run with them this year using OSFM rosters. Freddie Freeman was a beast, as were Albies and Acuna.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »