Home

Ridins Full Minors roster information

This is a discussion on Ridins Full Minors roster information within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-06-2021, 10:31 PM   #161
MVP

KnightTemplar's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Ridins Full Minors roster information

Quote:
Originally Posted by japsubie
What’s the point of doing 30 team if it removes trading? I’m actually genuinely curious because I’d like to try it but not sure if there’s any real point.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Because you can pull of the trades and player movements that happen in real life. You can keep all rosters current, lineups, pitching staffs.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-06-2021, 10:37 PM   #162
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightTemplar
Because you can pull of the trades and player movements that happen in real life. You can keep all rosters current, lineups, pitching staffs.
This is exactly how I want to do my franchise. Can you explain to a brand new player what options I should select to allow me to do this?
Old 05-06-2021, 10:48 PM   #163
MVP

KnightTemplar's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryams27
This is exactly how I want to do my franchise. Can you explain to a brand new player what options I should select to allow me to do this?
ROSTER CONTROL ON

I’m not at my console, but when you see the teams listed after you start your franchise I believe you press SQUARE and it will check mark ALL the teams.

Three boxes will come up and you are given the choice of AUTO or MANUAL....choose MANUAL.

Experiment. You don’t have to save the franchise, can always start over. Once in franchise mode do all the transactions, trades from the ROSTER CONTROL screen, not the ROSTER screen. Shoot wish I was at my console could lay it all out for you.
Old 05-06-2021, 10:49 PM   #164
MVP

dpower15's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:

Pretty straight forward, just select all teams when you start your franchise. I don’t think any other settings make or break it, just pick all 30 when you start it up and manage it from there. You’ll get a lot of notifications, but that’s the price you pay for making sure rosters are current, CPU doesn’t make any crazy trades, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 05-06-2021, 10:51 PM   #165
Pro

Maybe a dumb question but what are the stadiums under. In the created stadiums section correct?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-06-2021, 11:16 PM   #166
Rookie

Quote:
Go here

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...n-sliders.html

and scroll down to ‘30 Team Control Manifesto’ in Armors first post. Or read and adopt the whole post for clean screen sim baseball!
Old 05-06-2021, 11:16 PM   #167
Rookie

Hardworker33's Arena

Quote:
Go on the main forum. Probably between page 1-4. You’ll find a video on how to set up 30 teams control.

You can also still see trades happening with 30-teams franchise. The huge advantage is that you can undo it if you want that.
Old 05-07-2021, 12:10 AM   #168
Rookie

BodamEscapePlan's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by japsubie
What’s the point of doing 30 team if it removes trading? I’m actually genuinely curious because I’d like to try it but not sure if there’s any real point.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
I don't do the "CPU Roster Control," I manually set up a profile for every team that isn't my White Sox and I just control call ups/send downs, waiver requests, hiring/firing managers, injury management (I set all real-life long-term injuries manually then just turn Injuries on like normal), and then I do my own trades since I've never seen the CPU actually trade anyone even if I set it to "Automatic." I've always preferred it this way to keep things from going too nuts outside of reality and I have a lot of fun with it.

Plus, I can play any team's playoff, key games or interesting pitcher vs. pitcher matchups whenever I like.
NCAAF: NORTHWESTERN WILDCATS
@michaelsbodam | PSN: BodamEscapePlan

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »