Home

Armor & Swords MLB The Show 20 Classic/Directional Clean Screen Simulation Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords MLB The Show 20 Classic/Directional Clean Screen Simulation Sliders within the MLB The Show Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 03-18-2023, 09:59 AM   #3849
Rookie

volsfan39's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Armor & Swords MLB The Show 20 Classic/Directional Clean Screen Simulation Slider

The only way this series could ever catch my attention again is if it went totally customizable with Y2Y saves. I am very grateful that they gave us 20 before the change. MLB The Show 20 is the only baseball game I have ever played that feels like the bat is in my hands. You can actually feel it when you make good contact or catch something on the end of the bat or handle. I can understand the changes they have made trying to emulate today's game but it's just not for me. I hope everybody enjoys the game from here on out and I miss running out and getting it every year at 12:01 A.M. but I haven't bought the game since 20 and I'm fine with that. I am all in on 20 from here on out unless major changes happen in the future.

Streaming on Twitch
"Volsfan39's Statis Pro Baseball (Ultimate 80's) MLB 20
https://www.twitch.tv/volsfan3939
Old 03-18-2023, 10:56 AM   #3850
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Swords MLB The Show 20 Classic/Directional Clean Screen Simulation Slider

Quote:
Originally Posted by volsfan39
The only way this series could ever catch my attention again is if it went totally customizable with Y2Y saves. I am very grateful that they gave us 20 before the change. MLB The Show 20 is the only baseball game I have ever played that feels like the bat is in my hands. You can actually feel it when you make good contact or catch something on the end of the bat or handle. I can understand the changes they have made trying to emulate today's game but it's just not for me. I hope everybody enjoys the game from here on out and I miss running out and getting it every year at 12:01 A.M. but I haven't bought the game since 20 and I'm fine with that. I am all in on 20 from here on out unless major changes happen in the future.

Word for word on point!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 03-20-2023, 02:42 PM   #3851
MVP

dowie's Arena

OVR: 7

As if 20 can't play better. Had a few mins to kill, and tested retro hit view with max pitch speeds.

I couldn't believe it (and I am old)

#1 pitches weren't too fast (and I faced a guy with a 95mph FB)
#2 ball physics looked even better
#3 hit variety shined even more

Small sample size, but I am going to play a few "test" games to see if it's sustainable.

Dowie
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-20-2023, 06:47 PM   #3852
Rookie

Jonotheking9's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dowie
As if 20 can't play better. Had a few mins to kill, and tested retro hit view with max pitch speeds.

I couldn't believe it (and I am old)

#1 pitches weren't too fast (and I faced a guy with a 95mph FB)

#2 ball physics looked even better

#3 hit variety shined even more

Small sample size, but I am going to play a few "test" games to see if it's sustainable.

Dowie

It’s funny Dowie, I’ve been using Retro hitting view for a little while now and I also recently tried max pitch speeds too. It looked and felt really good to me

Old 03-20-2023, 08:50 PM   #3853
Rookie

OVR: 2

A&S -

Which roster would you recommend using for someone that just purchased MLB '20? I'm looking for the most up-to-date roster possible to apply with your sliders.

Would you say "2022 - 90 Man Roster - Beeks - PSN = Canadeion" is the way to go? Or, what roster would you use as a base if you were starting over from scratch with your sliders?

Thanks for any insight you can provide!
Old 03-20-2023, 09:23 PM   #3854
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbarney
A&S -

Which roster would you recommend using for someone that just purchased MLB '20? I'm looking for the most up-to-date roster possible to apply with your sliders.

Would you say "2022 - 90 Man Roster - Beeks - PSN = Canadeion" is the way to go? Or, what roster would you use as a base if you were starting over from scratch with your sliders?

Thanks for any insight you can provide!

The two best modern day rosters available IMO are the one you mentioned in Canadeion….and Brinskies 1000 hour 2021 roster.

BostonRob os working on a 2023 roster as well right now.

But the 2021 and 2022 mentioned above are simply outstanding! You can’t go wrong with either.

Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 03-20-2023, 10:04 PM   #3855
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
The two best modern day rosters available IMO are the one you mentioned in Canadeion….and Brinskies 1000 hour 2021 roster.

BostonRob os working on a 2023 roster as well right now.

But the 2021 and 2022 mentioned above are simply outstanding! You can’t go wrong with either.

Much appreciated...thank you!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-24-2023, 11:03 PM   #3856
Rookie

Re: Armor & Swords MLB The Show 20 Classic/Directional Simulation Sliders

Is A-S getting 23?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Sliders »