Home

Anyone from Europe ordered the game? (Traditional thread)

This is a discussion on Anyone from Europe ordered the game? (Traditional thread) within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-20-2010, 06:17 AM   #497
Rowengartner

rodperezto's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Anyone from Europe ordered the game? (Traditional thread)

I don't know really but if they ship on Friday I will be very very happy on Tuesday next week!!!
Old 02-20-2010, 07:07 AM   #498
MVP

Ninjoid's Arena

OVR: 16

They generally do ship big releases the Friday before if they have them in stock - if you check out their blog for this week you can see they've shipped Heavy Rain pre-orders yesterday.

I know they shipped my copy of NHL 2010 on a Friday, but it wasn't DHL...maybe they will ship the international customers on the Friday if MLB 10 is in stock - who is going to be the first to fire an e-mail off to them and ask?

....starters orders.....

Be great if they do ship on the Friday...fingers crossed as us DHL'ers should have it on the Tuesday.
Old 02-20-2010, 09:26 AM   #499
Hoping for change...

PsychoBulk's Arena

OVR: 23

If they ship on the Friday i think i may well spontaneously combust.
Old 02-20-2010, 01:36 PM   #500
Rookie

larma's Arena

OVR: 9

Just ordered mine from VG+. Decided to go for DHL this time. I have the release week off so I'm hoping for a Friday ship date.

Old 02-21-2010, 05:14 AM   #501
MVP

Ninjoid's Arena

Friday would be magnificent...but let's go for the Monday, that way we're either not disappointed or if it comes to fruition we'll all do a Psycho and burn baby burn....

'Twas the week before Christmas and everyone was on tenterhooks...going to be a loooooong week or so...but we've come this far so far...nearly there, nearly there...I must promise to be good to any DHL person I see for the next week (not that I see any, but just in case)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-21-2010, 03:33 PM   #502
Pro

OVR: 10

Just 1 week left, this time next week we will be so close that everyday will be an adventure

Its going to be tough, yes we will be reading about those in North America picking it up from their local Mom and Pop stores... there will be a huge thread saying who has it, where they got it etc etc.... but our patience will get us there.

Im sure most of us will be refreshing the VG+ (insert other retailer here) page to see if our orders have been processed... dispatched... or the dreaded delayed.

Then once its gone, its time to sit on DHLs website for 2 days to wait for that glorious update that the game sits in a van en route to your 'Casa'

Its tense, exciting, challenging and emotional but I wouldnt have it any other way... its Show time! (almost).
Old 02-21-2010, 03:43 PM   #503
MVP

Ninjoid's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by roolz
Just 1 week left, this time next week we will be so close that everyday will be an adventure

Its going to be tough, yes we will be reading about those in North America picking it up from their local Mom and Pop stores... there will be a huge thread saying who has it, where they got it etc etc.... but our patience will get us there.

Im sure most of us will be refreshing the VG+ (insert other retailer here) page to see if our orders have been processed... dispatched... or the dreaded delayed.

Then once its gone, its time to sit on DHLs website for 2 days to wait for that glorious update that the game sits in a van en route to your 'Casa'

Its tense, exciting, challenging and emotional but I wouldnt have it any other way... its Show time! (almost).
Quality...and oh so true....
Old 02-21-2010, 05:25 PM   #504
MVP

woody2goody's Arena

OVR: 5

It's a good thing I got NHL 10 last week, because now I have something to occupy me at least until The Show arrives in a couple of weeks.

I've already played around 40 NHL games in the past week or so in an enjoyable dynasty mode with Colorado (Stastny, Wolski, Duchene, Hejduk and co = ), so I'm hoping to finish my first season with the Avs before I get my hands on 10 The Show.

I might play as the Rockies once I get The Show lol, so I'll have two Colorado seasons going at the same time

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »