Home

MLB 15 The Show Available Now on PlayStation Store - Pre-Load & Play At Midnight 3/31

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Available Now on PlayStation Store - Pre-Load & Play At Midnight 3/31 within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-11-2015, 10:30 AM   #49
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 15 The Show Available Now on PlayStation Store - Pre-Load & Play At Midnight

I'm old school I guess, I have to have the actual game! Lol. I don't mind getting up and putting in a new one. Sometimes I wish I still had my ps2, loved the hp games!
Old 02-11-2015, 10:41 AM   #50
MVP

ps3veron's Arena

OVR: 11
Folks how big is this monster?
Old 02-11-2015, 12:04 PM   #51
Banned

OVR: 4
Re: MLB 15 The Show Available Now on PlayStation Store - Pre-Load & Play At Midnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by ps3veron
Folks how big is this monster?
They're still technically working on it. I'd say it'll go gold within the next 2-3 weeks. Once it does, they'll be able to say definitively what the size is. (I'm expecting it'll be between 24-26 GB's though). Just dont ask where those numbers came from. lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-11-2015, 12:30 PM   #52
All Star

SoxFan01605's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Quiet_Pro
They're still technically working on it. I'd say it'll go gold within the next 2-3 weeks. Once it does, they'll be able to say definitively what the size is. (I'm expecting it'll be between 24-26 GB's though). Just dont ask where those numbers came from. lol
Considering the size of 14, I think you'll be closer if you double that.
Old 02-11-2015, 01:02 PM   #53
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoxFan01605
Considering the size of 14, I think you'll be closer if you double that.
Again, this is why I have the disclaimer of don't ask where the numbers came from. lol
Old 02-11-2015, 03:20 PM   #54
All Star

SoxFan01605's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Quiet_Pro
Again, this is why I have the disclaimer of don't ask where the numbers came from. lol
Yeah, I get you. I couldn't point to an actual number with any more certainty than anyone else here. I was just adding what I think might be a more accurate estimation given what we've seen (The Show 14 was around 42GB, I believe, and other sports games seem to hover in that 40-50GB range as well...Yikes!).

Either way, the previous poster's reference to it being a "monster" isn't too far off, I guess...lol.
Old 02-11-2015, 03:24 PM   #55
MVP

HozAndMoose's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoxFan01605
Yeah, I get you. I couldn't point to an actual number with any more certainty than anyone else here. I was just adding what I think might be a more accurate estimation given what we've seen (The Show 14 was around 42GB, I believe, and other sports games seem to hover in that 40-50GB range as well...Yikes!).

Either way, the previous poster's reference to it being a "monster" isn't too far off, I guess...lol.
40GB isnt a monster. For the overly lucky people like me anyway. The sooner Google takes over the ISP world completely the better life will be.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-11-2015, 03:48 PM   #56
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

OVR: 20

So it unlocks at 12:00am, correct? Which 12:00am is that? Eastern? Pacific? Your personal time zone?

Is it at 12:00am Eastern and then if I'm in California I can play it at 9pm?

I'm just assuming once your time zone hits 12:00am it'll unlock, but it'd be nice to know for sure.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »