Home

MLB 15 trade discussion thread

This is a discussion on MLB 15 trade discussion thread within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-12-2015, 08:49 PM   #417
Rookie

QuestGAV's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 15 trade discussion thread

Ignoring the unlikelihood of an intra-division trade, what kind of value would the Jays want from the Red Sox for Roberto Osuna?

Can I realistically buy low on Mejia from the Mets? I half think their front office is glad he got suspended to keep his costs down and he'd actually cost more now.
Old 04-12-2015, 09:02 PM   #418
ML
MVP

ML's Arena

OVR: 4

Is there any realistic scenario where the Yankees and get rid of Stephen Drew? Also is it possible to send off Ivan Nova + whoever to get an MLB ready 2b?

Thanks in advance
Old 04-12-2015, 09:31 PM   #419
All Star

Bard's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLamm16
Is there any realistic scenario where the Yankees and get rid of Stephen Drew? Also is it possible to send off Ivan Nova + whoever to get an MLB ready 2b?

Thanks in advance
Just release him man.

Nova for Hill sounds good to me, maybe add in Murphy since the Backs need catching but that'd be a bit of an overpay.
Old 04-12-2015, 09:40 PM   #420
All Star

Bard's Arena

Okay lets get these replies in.

Quote:
In a yankees franchise looking to unload Teixera since Garret Jones in about the same amount of ABs is putting up far better numbers. Is there any suitors for Teixera I could work out?
With his contract and age? Very unlikely. If you really want to move him and don't care about realism the Padres are a fit.

Quote:
What would I be able to get in return if I sent a package of AJ Cole and Jordan Zimmerman to the Rockies? I think someone like LeMathieu might be a good fit for what Im trying to do at 2B.
Why Cole? For Cole that'd be a B for him, so DJ straight up and a lesser RP sounds good. Add in Zimmermann and you could get Butler + another mid to high B.

Quote:
With OSFM out I am ready to start my Twins chise.

I have never been a fan of Mauer and would like to deal him to bolster my minor league system.

Realistically, the Twins can use help pretty much anywhere. What type of value is fair for him in terms of prospect rating?
Realistically? Mauer can't be dealt, he has a full NTC. However for fun sake, like above you could probably go to the Padres as they have Alonso and would welcome an upgrade. Not very sure what would be a good deal, Mauer would need to be healthy before dealt.

Quote:
What's a fair return for Eduardo Nunez? Think he's the guy I've settled on for my Jays franchise. I think Dionner is too much for him considering he's basically a replacement level player. Sure the Twins would like a prospect, just not sure who I should focus on.
Add in a C or a RP and you can get Navarro with Nunez.

Quote:
How would you grade Billy Hamilton? Is he attainable through mid level trade? Trying to boost Twins outfield.
Don't think the Reds would be willing to move Hamilton yet.

Quote:
Ignoring the unlikelihood of an intra-division trade, what kind of value would the Jays want from the Red Sox for Roberto Osuna?

Can I realistically buy low on Mejia from the Mets? I half think their front office is glad he got suspended to keep his costs down and he'd actually cost more now.
He's an A, correct? Haven't DL the rosters yet. So just give them an A prospect back or Koji/Tazawa. Not realistic but you could do that.

Not yet. Still young and good, they won't sell low on him.
Old 04-12-2015, 09:42 PM   #421
Rookie

grushcow's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bard
Okay lets get these replies in.
Add in a C or a RP and you can get Navarro with Nunez.
I'm not quite following. Would I be trading Navarro for Nunez +? Is that what you're saying? Thanks for the input.

Sorry I worded it poorly. I want to acquire Nunez.

Last edited by grushcow; 04-12-2015 at 09:46 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-12-2015, 09:47 PM   #422
All Star

Bard's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by grushcow
I'm not quite following. Would I be trading Navarro for Nunez +? Is that what you're saying? Thanks for the input.

Sorry I worded it poorly. I want to acquire Nunez.
Oh oops, yeah you could probably get a low C along with Nunez for Navarro. I know AC isn't in love with the guy but that is fair.
Old 04-12-2015, 09:48 PM   #423
It's a New England Thing

CameRoN0407's Arena

OVR: 26

What can I get for Buchholz, if anything at all.

Team USA
Red Sox
Patriots
Celtics
Bruins
Old 04-12-2015, 09:49 PM   #424
Pro

KingFry's Arena

OVR: 12

Hey. Been a while since I've been here but since MLB came out knew I had to come back.

Anyone know if one of those excel spread sheets are coming out this year? I know people worked super hard on it for the last 2 years I think we have had it. Was very helpful. Just curious if that was happening again? Thanks

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »