Home

MLB The Show 18 Franchise Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 18 Franchise Discussion Thread within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 04-04-2018, 04:51 AM   #201
Pro

Bushido's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: MLB The Show 18 Franchise Discussion Thread

Going to do an Atlanta Braves franchise, more so because of Ronald Acuña Jr and the plethora of young arms in their system.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2018, 05:59 AM   #202
Rookie

OVR: 0

Hi, I am new to Franchise mode, so please could you help me out. Only want to play a 1-team control franchise with a 40-man roster. Which settings I have to take in- and outside the franchise mode, to get the best thing, that the CPU call up players, send down and so on. Thanks.
Old 04-04-2018, 06:16 AM   #203
Everyday is Faceurary!

dickey1331's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by PleasedToMeetMe
Hi, I am new to Franchise mode, so please could you help me out. Only want to play a 1-team control franchise with a 40-man roster. Which settings I have to take in- and outside the franchise mode, to get the best thing, that the CPU call up players, send down and so on. Thanks.

You just start a franchise controlling one team. Although you can’t just have a 40 man roster. You get the rest of the players too. I think 85 in total.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
NFL: Dallas Cowboys
NHL: Dallas Stars
NBA: Dallas Mavericks

I own a band check it out
Old 04-04-2018, 07:24 AM   #204
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickey1331
You just start a franchise controlling one team. Although you can’t just have a 40 man roster. You get the rest of the players too. I think 85 in total.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
That is clear for me, but there are settings to make before enter Franchise like CPU Coach control and so on, what I have to take there (sorry my English).
Old 04-04-2018, 10:52 AM   #205
Rookie

CHIBHAWKSRULE's Arena

Through April the Red Sox are 18-11, half game out of first in the AL East.

J.D. Martinez had a huge April leading all of baseball with 14 homers and 28 RBI. While Devers, Benintendi and Ramirez are looking to turn their bats around.

Top 3 in Rotation had a solid month posting ERA's under 3 while the back end of rotation struggled as Pomeranz and Wright both had ERA's over 6.

Wright will be heading down to Pawtucket with Eduardo Rodriquez returning to Boston to hopefully sure up the 5 spot in the rotation.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2018, 11:17 AM   #206
MVP

OVR: 12

Currently on May 3rd. I am 24-7 with the Tigers, 4 games ahead of the Indians (20-11).

Victor Martinez (lord, I love his swing) has been insane, with 11 HR and 35 RBI.
Castellanos has been outstanding in the cleanup spot (.344, 7HR 27 RBI)

Pitching has been really great as well (surprisingly)
Michael Fulmer (5-0, 1.63 ERA) and Francisco Liriano (5-0, 2.97 ERA) have been filthy, while Zimmerman and Boyd have been solid. Bullpen is shaky at times, but is getting the job done.

http://www.dynastynationnetwork.com/...mlb&u=kdutch98

You can see my full stats and standings on that site.

And before you tell me I need to increase my difficulty, I already pitch on Legend, and hit on Hall Of Fame...
Old 04-04-2018, 04:01 PM   #207
Rookie

Braves have come storming back to take the 3-2 series lead, game 6 and if needed game 7 head back to Cleveland. We jumped on Clevenger early and get 2 runs in the 2nd inning and our starting pitcher Julio Teheran was lights out. We ended up winning 8-3, Tim Beckham hit another HR bringing his series total up to 4, Lorenzo cain had 2 doubles and what really broke the game open was a 2 out, 3 RBI double by Khris Davis which made it 7-1. Game 6 back in Cleveland with all the momentum should be a blast. It will pit Luis Castillo vs Trevor Bauer.
Old 04-04-2018, 05:26 PM   #208
Rookie

Set up a franchise with the Miami Marlins using OFSM rosters and mike lowes slider set. First game against the Chicago Cubs was a 15 inning marathon. The bullpen held the cubs scoreless after the 7th inning. We had our chances to win the game in the 10th with bases loaded and one out and Lewis Brinson pops up and the next guy strikes out to end the inning. On to the 15th Maybin starts the inning off with a walk and swipes second next up Lewis brinson legs out an infield single, next batter strikes out, then yadiel rivera slaps a single to right and the bases are loaded, 1 out. Next batter strikes out 2 outs now. Next up I should Dietrich with the bases loaded. First pitch fastball low and way WALK OFF GRAND SLAM FOR DIETRICH. I couldn't believe it. That was the most fun game I've ever played.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »