Home

MLB 20 The Show Wishlist!

This is a discussion on MLB 20 The Show Wishlist! within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-15-2020, 09:52 PM   #353
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 20 The Show Wishlist!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bravesfan1984
The Acuna from 19 is so freaking bad, I can't stand it. If it's not fixed, we riot!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Operation Sports mobile app
I know, but even if they fix his face, but do nothing to his body, he'll still look terrible. I also hope they finally got scans for everybody. its been years. also, bravesfan1984 clear some of your old messages and PM me. I was wondering how to play you head to head.
Still can't get a hold of you. clear some messages and pm me.

Last edited by jimmy13; 01-15-2020 at 10:56 PM.
Old 01-15-2020, 11:16 PM   #354
MVP

Lisac's Arena

Jays Randal Grichuk has been bad for a few years also.
If they dont do scans they should at least have every MLB players name in the vault for the guys who do amazing player Creations every year!
Old 01-17-2020, 07:02 AM   #355
Rookie

OVR: 2

I think we need an option that buzz the controller, to warn us if it's a fastball or an effect ball.

It's seems like an important feature that is missing now.

Apart from getting an better franchise mode.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-17-2020, 10:00 AM   #356
Rookie

CM_Balkoth's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy13
Im really hoping that they give the Braves good face scans this year, but I am concerned that Acuna will finally have a face scan, but his body will still be too small and thin. It looks absolutely terrible. I understand they go by a players height and weight, but that often times isn't representative of what the player actually looks like. Acuna's body looks really bad and having a face scan will make it all the more frustrating if they don't fix his body. I believe this can easily be done. I wish they would just give us the control over SDS players that we have over CAP bodies. H/W arm, spine, thigh, Shoulder and jersey sleeve sliders, body types...
I also wouldn't mind being able to control a players head size. Id like to control hair too, but for some reason I don't think that'll ever be an option.

Basically every other sports game allows you to customize player bodies and there are so many legacy issues with the show, weird bodies, tiny/huge heads, hats or helmets being too big or too small. Camargo's helmet is slightly too small. there are countless examples of this. LET US DO THE WORK FOR YOU!
Freddie Freemans stance is terrible, so Markakis' and there aren't really great options to change/create.

they are touting greater customization and I hope we can make this a thing. Id also like to be able to edit ALL players in M2O, RTTS and the show "Daily Rosters" (which you could do back in '14 when it was called "the show Live"

I really hope they do a better job with equipment this year, specifically cleats. they looked clunky and bad. They were great in '18. Madden does a good job with cleats.

Either way PLEASE FIX ACUNA!

I agree with you. It’s ridiculously frustrating having players with gigantic heads and bodies etc. Now, I say ridiculously simply because little details like that drive me insane, but I know it doesn’t bother everyone. It’d make me happy to have more head shapes, like a thinner head or body type. Like a slider to adjust body width and depth maybe. And possibly a slider to make a narrower head or face. The shorter players always seem to come out short and stocky for me, no matter what body type I use and their head always feels just a little too big. And I know in NHL you can at least adjust the beards on real players, for playoff beards etc. I know that would make Yankee fans incredibly happy hahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-17-2020, 12:15 PM   #357
Rookie

Please, make it so when you set up rosters (i.e. 26 man roster now, lineups and rotation) before starting a franchise it’s stays that way without having to control all teams. This way you can only choose the team you want to control and the rosters stay the same as you set up. This must be something easy to fix
Old 01-17-2020, 12:39 PM   #358
Rookie

SilvioDante007's Arena

Icon14 Re: MLB 20 The Show Wishlist!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenkraly2004
1. Classic Stadiums Update. Add in more classic stadiums than the ones we have gotten in past versions of the game. Would like to see classic stadiums like Cleveland Municipal Stadium , Atlanta Fulton County Stadium , Old Yankee Stadium 1923-1974 prior to the 1975 renovations , Olympic Stadium and The Astrodome etc.

2. Add in newer sound effects in the game change things up a bit

3. Add more classic uniforms to the game like the powder blue Atlanta Braves road jersey's from the 80s and the 1994-2001 Cleveland Indians home and road jersey's.

4. Improve Hitting home runs a bit in The Show 19 it was harder to hit home runs.

5. Make a classic stadiums DLC.
AMEN!!! Everything you say is spot on!!
Old 01-17-2020, 05:46 PM   #359
Ride on Kentucky Kid

doubledeuceR6's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisac
Jays Randal Grichuk has been bad for a few years also.
If they dont do scans they should at least have every MLB players name in the vault for the guys who do amazing player Creations every year!
Rangers Delino Deshields Jr. has been off the last few years also. Bothers me every time he comes to the plate for me. Probably get fixed now that he'll be with Cleveland next year.
Twitter: @CQRDeuce @CQRclub
www.cqrclub.co.uk

Last edited by doubledeuceR6; 01-17-2020 at 05:57 PM.
Old 01-18-2020, 04:57 PM   #360
Rookie

tanman05851's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubeau
I think we need an option that buzz the controller, to warn us if it's a fastball or an effect ball.

It's seems like an important feature that is missing now.

Apart from getting an better franchise mode.
Already in the game https://www.polygon.com/2020/1/17/21...lb-the-show-19

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »