Home

MLB The Show 20 Franchise Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 20 Franchise Discussion Thread within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-14-2020, 12:00 AM   #17
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: MLB The Show 20 Franchise Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by UravenzownU
30 team control or CPU roster control on?

Which do you guys prefer/think is better?
30 team control. CPU roster control has no injuries
Old 03-14-2020, 12:29 AM   #18
Ride on Kentucky Kid

doubledeuceR6's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bm7414206
Has anyone started a franchise yet? I'm trying to wait until they do a roster update so I can get the missing prospects (puk, lux, Kieboom) and also fix some player info. Like ozuna being born in Alaska lol smh
I just did with a fantasy draft. I'll wait for the OS rosters before doing a IRL franchise.

Absolutely got ran out of the building by the Mariners 8-1. Gave up a grand slam in the first inning to Soler off of Sydengard. Had more to do with getting used to to the new speed of the throw meter on defense than anything.

I posted in the bug thread that when a batter would come to the plate or cut to the batter after the first pitch of an at bat it showed the same 2019 stat line for each player.
Twitter: @CQRDeuce @CQRclub
www.cqrclub.co.uk
Old 03-14-2020, 12:57 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by doubledeuceR6
I just did with a fantasy draft. I'll wait for the OS rosters before doing a IRL franchise.

Absolutely got ran out of the building by the Mariners 8-1. Gave up a grand slam in the first inning to Soler off of Sydengard. Had more to do with getting used to to the new speed of the throw meter on defense than anything.

I posted in the bug thread that when a batter would come to the plate or cut to the batter after the first pitch of an at bat it showed the same 2019 stat line for each player.
Go MARINERS!!!! sorry I'm a Mariners fan lol I'm going to do a fantasy draft after the updates. Is os doing a roster this year since they put minors in the game?
Old 03-14-2020, 02:34 AM   #20
Pro

dansaint's Arena

OVR: 8

In my Franchise I've carried since '16. In the year 2085. Just got no hit by San Diego in my home opener (as the Cardinals).

Paul Hook. 7K's. His slider and changeup were filthy. Only runner I got was in the 3rd inning on fielding error by the 1st basemen.

I'm 5-2 however.
Old 03-14-2020, 10:49 AM   #21
Hall Of Fame

Caulfield's Arena

OVR: 8

in a couple run throughs of the 2020 season, Minnesota won the WS both times, once beating Milwaukee, cant remember who else they beat. Robinson Cano retired and went into the HoF

A Work in Progress
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-14-2020, 11:14 AM   #22
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Well my 2nd go thru of the offseason resulted in us losing Patrick Wisdom to the Orioles. We actually were willing to pay him more money, but they offered a few more years. I wasn't willing to sign him to a real long term deal with his age and Nolan Gorman waiting in the wings. I offered (he's 33) 3 years with a mutual option for a 4th. The Orioles gave him 7 years.

We are now looking at the third base market to see about a plan B. Gorman I think needs another full year of AAA ball before being called up.

Anthony Rendon, Alex Bregman and Mike Moustakas are available, although Bregmann is more pricey than I'm willing to go

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 03-14-2020, 02:45 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by duh1call3dston3s
How do I manually do it? I’ve tried going into my franchise roster and clicking on the name, but it gives me no option to put them on the IL.

I also did the same outside of franchise mode. I tried doing player movement and I still don’t see an option to manually place a player on IL

Did you set injuries to “manual”?

Sent from my iPad using Operation Sports
Old 03-14-2020, 04:00 PM   #24
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20

I'm 2-0 so far in the early season. I just edited every teams roster and changed positions of all the fake people to create balance. Hopefully come April 1 it doesn't cause the chaos of all the trades.

Before I started the season I added all the missing people from previous games and of course replaced all my fake players with real ones. I only really care about my team in that regard.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »