Home

Looks like no Y2Y or Roster transfer This simple hand control fix could speed the pr

This is a discussion on Looks like no Y2Y or Roster transfer This simple hand control fix could speed the pr within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-08-2022, 12:29 PM   #1
MVP

Scooter3's Arena

OVR: 15
Looks like no Y2Y or Roster transfer This simple hand control fix could speed the pr

Have you noticed using control number 2 in illustration It's very unexacting and time consuming?
To settle on a number you go past the number then you go back and forth hopeing to magicly land on the correct number then pass the number again finally you got the correct left and right number and you noticed that this affected the up-and-down number so you have to repeat the up-and-down number process and hopefully you won't mess up the left and right number forget it this is unneeded and adds weeks to the total process. Have a heart.
Can SDS offer control number one in illustration for that funtion?
You can go up-and-down left and right fast and if you overshoot you can do one number at a time in a controlled Manner.
20220208_110809.jpeg20220208_110625.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G970U using Operation Sports mobile app

Mark Twain:
" Man is the only animal that blushes, or needs to."

U.S. Army Veteran

Last edited by Scooter3; 02-08-2022 at 01:10 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-08-2022, 04:50 PM   #2
MVP

ninertravel's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Looks like no Y2Y or Roster transfer This simple hand control fix could speed th

this is why I do my editing on the PC in remote play. it is much easier using the keyboard and faster typing names. and I can have the video on the same screen when copying a player across then using my phone and hitting pause all the time.

using the sticks is a real pain that's for sure!

imagine if we could put the number in manually though yes that would cut the work down by half.. I could use the keyboard and just say 21-54 BANG and it is entered and done in 2 seconds not 2 minutes.

Last edited by ninertravel; 02-08-2022 at 04:52 PM.
Old 02-08-2022, 05:06 PM   #3
MVP

Scooter3's Arena

Re: Looks like no Y2Y or Roster transfer This simple hand control fix could speed th

Love that idea of putting the numbers in manually
immensely
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninertravel
this is why I do my editing on the PC in remote play. it is much easier using the keyboard and faster typing names. and I can have the video on the same screen when copying a player across then using my phone and hitting pause all the time.

using the sticks is a real pain that's for sure!

imagine if we could put the number in manually though yes that would cut the work down by half.. I could use the keyboard and just say 21-54 BANG and it is entered and done in 2 seconds not 2 minutes.

Mark Twain:

U.S. Army Veteran

Last edited by Scooter3; 02-08-2022 at 05:27 PM.
Old 02-20-2022, 05:38 PM   #4
MVP

Scooter3's Arena

I bought this and hopes that I could use illustration 2 to replace the up down stick.
No dice Would have been a good thing to speed up creating players not so much overlapping numbers and spending way too much time trying to get the up-and-down and left and right numbers.
I hope it's not too late for them to work something out so that we can at least transfer our players even if it's one at a time.Screenshot_20220214-200555_YouTube.jpegScreenshot_20220214-195946_Chrome.jpeg

Mark Twain:

U.S. Army Veteran

Last edited by Scooter3; 02-20-2022 at 05:51 PM.
Old 02-20-2022, 05:57 PM   #5
MVP

ninertravel's Arena

OVR: 0

what about remotely on a mobile phone or iPad?? is it any easier using fingers?? screen is to small for me to see but I would imagine be just as hard as the controller and slower navigating menus.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-20-2022, 08:27 PM   #6
MVP

Scooter3's Arena

Thanks for the tip. Might work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninertravel
what about remotely on a mobile phone or iPad?? is it any easier using fingers?? screen is to small for me to see but I would imagine be just as hard as the controller and slower navigating menus.

Mark Twain:

U.S. Army Veteran

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »