Home

New Womens Ultimate Fighter coming

This is a discussion on New Womens Ultimate Fighter coming within the MMA Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-20-2014, 08:46 PM   #33
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: New Womens Ultimate Fighter coming

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZO
Man, I am loving this season. At this point I am thinking its coming down to Carla vs Randa in the final. Randa was getting beat on points, and kinda taking some heavy shots. But she is so sound in her technical and ground game. Pulling off that sub from that botch take down was pretty crazy.

But at the same time I want Rose to just plow through everyone. I also really like the chick from Ireland, the "unconventional" one. Can't remember her name right now. She is a monster in the cage also.
I dont see Randa getting past Jojo/Rose. With thats said, that sub she pulled last night was sick. I was shocked when Felice tapped.

The Ireland woman is Aisling Daly.
Old 11-20-2014, 11:03 PM   #34
Hall Of Fame

p_rushing's Arena

OVR: 20

The sub was good but she got there from luck. She won the fight but it's not like Felice is that great of a fighter. She also was losing the round and I feel like she probably would have lost a decision without the lucky position.

I'm not liking most of the women, it's not as deep as they claimed. There are some top fighters missing though and hopefully the rest of the fights are better as I think they will be. Hopefully the top 5 turn out good and the UFC ends up with 7-8 (2-3 who aren't on the show) good fighters and then the rest.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Old 11-21-2014, 11:20 AM   #35
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by p_rushing
The sub was good but she got there from luck. She won the fight but it's not like Felice is that great of a fighter. She also was losing the round and I feel like she probably would have lost a decision without the lucky position.

I'm not liking most of the women, it's not as deep as they claimed. There are some top fighters missing though and hopefully the rest of the fights are better as I think they will be. Hopefully the top 5 turn out good and the UFC ends up with 7-8 (2-3 who aren't on the show) good fighters and then the rest.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

It's pretty deep and that's not even including the fighters who are in the division but not on the show. Carla, Randa, Tecia, rose and jojo are top level fighters.

The rest are good mid level women fighters except for Angela. I think this division is pretty deep. Also the best fighter in the division isn't in the Ufc yet. It's Jessica Aguilar and she will probably be coming over in late '15.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2014, 03:02 PM   #36
MVP

Thrash13's Arena

OVR: 7

I give props to Randa for getting two upsets already, but I think her road has come to an end in the competition. I think she'll keep improving and end up being a staple in the division for years to come, but she's about to get into the deep water of the tournament.

I can't wait to see Rose vs. JoJo. That's the one I've been exciting about since the two won their first-round fights. I'm not sure anyone is going to beat Carla, but anything can definitely happen. Rose is probably my favorite on the show, but I'm not sure she'll beat JoJo. That girl is legit and goes about everything so quietly.

It's been a fun season so far, and I'm excited to see how things end and how the division shapes out in 2015 and beyond.
Old 11-21-2014, 03:04 PM   #37
Who? Giroux!

ManiacMatt1782's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrash13
I give props to Randa for getting two upsets already, but I think her road has come to an end in the competition. I think she'll keep improving and end up being a staple in the division for years to come, but she's about to get into the deep water of the tournament.

I can't wait to see Rose vs. JoJo. That's the one I've been exciting about since the two won their first-round fights. I'm not sure anyone is going to beat Carla, but anything can definitely happen. Rose is probably my favorite on the show, but I'm not sure she'll beat JoJo. That girl is legit and goes about everything so quietly.

It's been a fun season so far, and I'm excited to see how things end and how the division shapes out in 2015 and beyond.
I thought Felice was ranked too high. Not really sure I would consider Randa over Felice an upset. Felice is passed her prime.
Old 11-21-2014, 06:53 PM   #38
Hall Of Fame

p_rushing's Arena

I think 5 of them left are good and will be able to challenge for a belt. The rest just aren't that good. Too one dimensional or not talented enough in any one area. I was expecting 10 or so fighters who had talent to win TUF. I definitely think the rest of the fights will be interesting. Its just like the rest of TUFs where 4-5 may have a shot at winning.

I'm wondering what Aguilar will look like against better competition, hopefully she moves over quickly. She looked good last week.
Old 12-11-2014, 10:08 AM   #39
Hall Of Fame

p_rushing's Arena

Carla vs Rose

Rose has talent. Carla impressed me a lot with her striking and movement.

Should be an interesting fight.
Old 12-11-2014, 12:39 PM   #40
MVP

nate1986's Arena

OVR: 2

i was surprised they did straweights and skipped flyweight, then again I'm not up on my female MMA game besides the bantamweight division

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum »