Home

Gcurrier2004's rosters....Q/A

This is a discussion on Gcurrier2004's rosters....Q/A within the MVP Baseball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 03-07-2005, 11:19 PM   #25
MVP

Houston's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Gcurrier2004's rosters....Q/A

Hey Can you please go ahead and send me the file and I will finish the rest.I have Xbox and want to go ahead and start.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-07-2005, 11:28 PM   #26
Banned

OVR: 8
Thumbs up Re: Gcurrier2004's rosters....Q/A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston
Hey Can you please go ahead and send me the file and I will finish the rest.I have Xbox and want to go ahead and start.

i'll take that roster also, as long as the Mariners are finished!!!

[email protected]
Old 03-07-2005, 11:34 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 4

If there's only a few more teams to complete, would you be able to specify the teams that aren't and just submit it for download? That would be really awesome. Unless it will realy be completed by Wed-Thurs, otherwise I have no problem waiting til then. Thanks Again Man!!!
Old 03-08-2005, 01:07 AM   #28
Rookie

gcurrier2004's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rassledoya
If there's only a few more teams to complete, would you be able to specify the teams that aren't and just submit it for download? That would be really awesome. Unless it will realy be completed by Wed-Thurs, otherwise I have no problem waiting til then. Thanks Again Man!!!

I will NEVER submit a uncompleted roster set out. It will wind up all over the internet with other people taking credit and getting money, for one or two teams that they finish my roster set. You guys just have to be patient. It will be worth it.

Last edited by gcurrier2004; 03-08-2005 at 01:09 AM.
Old 03-08-2005, 01:33 AM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 1

gc...it seems as that right now you are the only one doing a roster set for xbox with the complete minor league rosters done (A,AA,AAA,MLB)...so i, as well as many others will prolly wait for you....thanks for your hard work, and can't wait to see the rosters...
Old 03-08-2005, 01:55 AM   #30
Rookie

gcurrier2004's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cniel8
gc...it seems as that right now you are the only one doing a roster set for xbox with the complete minor league rosters done (A,AA,AAA,MLB)...so i, as well as many others will prolly wait for you....thanks for your hard work, and can't wait to see the rosters...

Thanks for the support, long day doing them, time for me to hit the sack, then on to another long day doing them.... LOL later
Old 03-08-2005, 08:16 AM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 1

gc...thanks again for working on these. I know there are a lot of guys out there like me who really love having guys like yourself that put this kind of time into rosters. I know I don't have the patience. Can't wait to see the final results.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-08-2005, 08:39 AM   #32
Pro

OVR: 6

Sorry if this has been asked already but are you editing ratings for players already in the MLB? BTW I rated the thread with 5 stars, good hard work, and honest feedback.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters »