Home

Gcurrier2004's rosters....Q/A

This is a discussion on Gcurrier2004's rosters....Q/A within the MVP Baseball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 03-08-2005, 10:27 AM   #33
Rookie

gcurrier2004's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Gcurrier2004's rosters....Q/A

Quote:
Originally Posted by StriderNo9
Sorry if this has been asked already but are you editing ratings for players already in the MLB? BTW I rated the thread with 5 stars, good hard work, and honest feedback.

Only the ones that are way out of wack, nothing 5 points away, but like 10 or more, but EA did a alright job with that, and some stance, #, and apperance changes.
Old 03-08-2005, 11:18 AM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcurrier2004
Only the ones that are way out of wack, nothing 5 points away, but like 10 or more, but EA did a alright job with that, and some stance, #, and apperance changes.
GC,

Are you editing the minor leaguer's ratings to resemble thier real life counterparts?

If this has been mentioned before my apologies, but I coundn't find an answer in your two threads, unless I missed it.

I appreciate all your hard work and patience!
Old 03-08-2005, 12:24 PM   #35
Rookie

gcurrier2004's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspect
GC,

Are you editing the minor leaguer's ratings to resemble thier real life counterparts?

If this has been mentioned before my apologies, but I coundn't find an answer in your two threads, unless I missed it.

I appreciate all your hard work and patience!

Yup, thats whats taking so long, another thing taking so long is matching ther ht and wt with ea's created guys...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-08-2005, 01:01 PM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 4

Gc,

If I can be of any help with you finishing the minors, I have a lot of minor league resources (guides, programs, old BA's), please let me know. I know that a whole lot of us are crossing our fingers that this will be released real soon, so any help that I could provide, I will happily do so.
Old 03-08-2005, 01:14 PM   #37
Rookie

gcurrier2004's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rassledoya
Gc,

If I can be of any help with you finishing the minors, I have a lot of minor league resources (guides, programs, old BA's), please let me know. I know that a whole lot of us are crossing our fingers that this will be released real soon, so any help that I could provide, I will happily do so.
I have about 20 resourses, its going smooth, tomarrow or late tomarrow looks about right...
Old 03-08-2005, 02:46 PM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 1

All of us hoping for tomorrow...thanks alot gc...
Old 03-08-2005, 03:13 PM   #39
Hall Of Fame

mjb2124's Arena

OVR: 32

GC - Since you've done the editing on a console and have said that some of the salaries have changed, have you noticed this affecting a Franchise (if you've tested that)?

I ask because if the salaries change on some players, I worry that the CPU will start to unload these guys during a franchise.

Anyhow, thanks for all the hard work!
Old 03-08-2005, 05:27 PM   #40
MVP

PhantomPain's Arena

OVR: 16

Hey GC, thanks a lot for putting all the hard work into these. I do have a question though. I saw you said that you were testing these players out by watching the CPU play a game but are you also going to sim a season to see how all stats come out?

Just curious.

John

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters »