Home

Gcurrier2004's rosters....Q/A

This is a discussion on Gcurrier2004's rosters....Q/A within the MVP Baseball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 03-09-2005, 09:34 PM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Gcurrier2004's rosters....Q/A

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcurrier2004
i already have them on the rosters....
That is good news. You're definitely doing a great job on these rosters. Hope you're done very soon. Thanks for answering my question.
Old 03-09-2005, 10:47 PM   #58
Rookie

all i can see on dynastymanager is mvp 2004. anyone send direct link to dynastymanager for mvp 2005?
Old 03-09-2005, 10:55 PM   #59
Rookie

OVR: 1

Where will I be able to get these rosters once there complete? Action replay? I use xbox.
Old 03-09-2005, 11:13 PM   #60
Rookie

gcurrier2004's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardog987
Where will I be able to get these rosters once there complete? Action replay? I use xbox.

yes
Old 03-10-2005, 08:07 AM   #61
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcurrier2004
Im pretty close to being done, but It is 10 times tougher doing A and AA than AAA. I was done with the MLB and AAA a few days ago, AA is taking me long, and I did a bunch of A teams, and they are just killing me, very hard. Plus its taking a long time looking for free agents ht's and wt's to match the few teams I do have left. As of a couple of days ago It was easy to estimate a time, but now it is tougher when i have gotten down to the low minor league teams. I am going to Florida on Sunday morning, Im not saying its going to take me that long to get them done, but they will be done before then. They could be done soon, but they wont be out for everyone, I have a few people from this site that are going to also test them out so they can give me feedback on what needs to be switched and tweeked. WinniethePujols is one of the testers, along with anyother people that have helped me out that I have spoken with. If I work on these non stop for 15 hours they will be done, but I cannot do it, I will try to do as much as I can, but Im getting huge headaches from the CPU and the TV. So Im going to take little breaks every once in a while. Sorry for the delay guys, im just as psyched to start my franchise and do my www.dynastymanager.com more than anyone.....
Does this mean that WE WON'T be getting the rosters? Just a few select people who you choose? Because that's how it sounds. Why do you keep saying that they will be done so very soon and then say "They will not be for everyone?" What does that mean? "Testers" will get them, but not everyone else? Well, here's a question, When will they be available for everyone?
Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-10-2005, 08:37 AM   #62
Rookie

Miami3344's Arena

OVR: 3
Icon14 Re: Gcurrier2004's rosters....Q/A

No he said he wants people that helped him to test them out then he will post them for all to use. He is going heavy duty in great detail with these rosters. So incredible if you ask me.... Great Job GC
Old 03-10-2005, 11:38 AM   #63
Rookie

gcurrier2004's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rassledoya
Does this mean that WE WON'T be getting the rosters? Just a few select people who you choose? Because that's how it sounds. Why do you keep saying that they will be done so very soon and then say "They will not be for everyone?" What does that mean? "Testers" will get them, but not everyone else? Well, here's a question, When will they be available for everyone?
Thanks!

everyone else will get them , a day after they do, they have been helping me, and i want them to help me decide if everything is alright on them, when we make the changes, the rosters will be posted for everybody. Sorry if that was not clear
Old 03-10-2005, 01:21 PM   #64
Rookie

OVR: 1

Hey gcurrier, thanks for the hard work. What is the status or ETA? Just curious and looking forward to the finished product.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters »