Home

Any tips for unrestricted seeds?

This is a discussion on Any tips for unrestricted seeds? within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-03-2015, 04:18 PM   #25
Pro

OVR: 3
Re: Any tips for unrestricted seeds?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phanatic21
I agree with the big man point. I would try Lamarcus Aldridge for those post fadeaway or Al Jefferson for both hooks and fades.

Make sure you surround guys like that with perimeter shooters.
+1

Aldridge and Al Jefferson and Duncan (although he's a bit slow) all have very solid post stats.

Howard has a pretty reliable hook shot and he's very good defensively for a starter big until you can afford someone else.

Ryan/Scherzer/Fernandez/Cueto/Darvish
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-04-2015, 09:57 AM   #26
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by vc15
+1

Aldridge and Al Jefferson and Duncan (although he's a bit slow) all have very solid post stats.

Howard has a pretty reliable hook shot and he's very good defensively for a starter big until you can afford someone else.
Hey guys.
I use square to shoot and not the right stick. From options I choose isomotion/shoot. Is there an option to shoot a hook with the square? How I do it?
Old 02-04-2015, 10:17 AM   #27
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabamaru
Hey guys.
I use square to shoot and not the right stick. From options I choose isomotion/shoot. Is there an option to shoot a hook with the square? How I do it?
You should be able to push the right stick in the direction of the basket while posted up.

Old 02-04-2015, 10:23 AM   #28
MVP

Quote:
+1

Quote:
You should be able to push the right stick in the direction of the basket while posted up.
Thank you for your answer. So it doens't matter that I have disabled the shoot right stick option from the controller options? Still when I have pressed the triangle and I am in a post position I can use the right stick to shoot?

I will try when I get home

Thanks
Old 02-04-2015, 10:30 AM   #29
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabamaru
Thank you for your answer. So it doens't matter that I have disabled the shoot right stick option from the controller options? Still when I have pressed the triangle and I am in a post position I can use the right stick to shoot?

I will try when I get home

Thanks
That I'm not sure about. I didn't disable that option.

Old 02-04-2015, 05:33 PM   #30
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phanatic21
I agree with the big man point. I would try Lamarcus Aldridge for those post fadeaway or Al Jefferson for both hooks and fades.

Make sure you surround guys like that with perimeter shooters.
Check. Right now I have dirk ( used to have aldridge and him but sold Aldridge)
He's money from post. He can finish it or just **** it and fadeaway for easy bucket.
Old 02-06-2015, 05:59 AM   #31
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumanBeans
Just play your game. Having some pixie dust Kevin Durant card isn't going to force you to win every game. If you know how to use what you have then you should be fine tbh.
Word! Last year I beat RTTP with Tony Wroten as my backup point. This year I'm gonna do it as well. People just playing with sapphires, rubies, onyxes and what not are just a bunch of *******. Go play with your Ruby Russells and Onyx Big O's. I've never seen Russell or Oscar play (besides on YT), so how can I like those guys? Of course I know they were one of the best to ever grace a basketball court with their presence but that doesn't mean they should make my team. That's basically admitting that you're just a joke at playing real ball and that you can't help but playing with the best players in the game instead of your favorite ones. For sure you'll lose some games. And of course some games are tiring when they hit contested threes in your face all the time. But that's the challenge right there. Not giving in and trying to fight fire with fire. Be patient, in the end there's nothing better than winning against those guys or even have them quitting after the first quarter.
Last week I played a guy sporting an all-Bulls lineup. Of course he had young sapphire Mike and D-Rose. That's okay, they belong there. But he had Aaron Brooks, Mike Dunleavy and Bill Cartwright, too. Props to that guy, was quite a nice game and came down to the wire 'cause he knew how to use his guys.

So just play with the players you like the most. Know their strenghts and weaknesses and you should be fine.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-06-2015, 10:54 AM   #32
p0w
Rookie

p0w's Arena

damn if you have a very good lineup you are automatically an ashole here

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »