Home

Onyx Kobe users: how can you stand him?

This is a discussion on Onyx Kobe users: how can you stand him? within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-20-2015, 07:56 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Onyx Kobe users: how can you stand him?

I've changed my opinion since I made this thread.

Offline, if I watch his hands and time accordingly, I can get a near perfect release.

Online, I haven't found a reliable method though.
Old 04-20-2015, 09:16 AM   #10
Rookie

I love his release. I found its the only release in the game that is quick enough to get a perfect release as soon as he comes off a screen
Old 04-20-2015, 05:34 PM   #11
MVP

I hate it online. Any release you have to concentrate on so much messes up the flow.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-20-2015, 08:39 PM   #12
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by knick9
I hate it online. Any release you have to concentrate on so much messes up the flow.
Exactly, his brief tenure on my team totally messed up my rhythm. Some of my shooters are still feeling the residual effects

In some ways though, it's kind of realistic. Kobe is a ball hawking kind of dude and can mess up his teammates rhythm
Steph Curry (MVP)
Deron Williams (TBT Gold)

Ben Wallace (DOPY)Rajon Rondo (TBT)
Lance Stephenson (TBT)
Tracy McGrady (Raptors)
Rudy Gay (TBT)
Old 04-22-2015, 09:26 AM   #13
Rookie

I used to have Onyx Kobe a few months ago and I was not able to get his release down. He usually went like 4/14 or something like that. I used to get so many messages. OMG you suck. You have Onyx Kobe and cNt even play. I sold him after trying him for 20+ games and sucking.

I decided to give him one last shot since his price dropped due to the codes and two games in he was much better. Things I noticed is that his tendencies changed and they updated his appearance (no more sleeve) He was dunking, making and 1s and all those kobe things.
Old 04-22-2015, 09:48 AM   #14
MVP

If you want to know how his release is, look at the auction house and what people are willing to sell him for. A bunch hit the AH after the free item code but it's pretty interesting how many people would rather have the 300k.
Old 04-22-2015, 10:22 AM   #15
Rookie

Quote:
If you want to know how his release is, look at the auction house and what people are willing to sell him for. A bunch hit the AH after the free item code but it's pretty interesting how many people would rather have the 300k.
I think it's mostly people want the maya to build a well rounded team. Most of the Kobes on there don't even have a single badge upgrade. I bet some people didn't even play MyTeam and are selling him to build their starter teams.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-22-2015, 10:24 AM   #16
Rookie

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danbuc09
I think it's mostly people want the maya to build a well rounded team. Most of the Kobes on there don't even have a single badge upgrade. I bet some people didn't even play MyTeam and are selling him to build their starter teams.
Not Maya I mean MT. I don't know where the edit button on this thing is lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »