Home

Runes -> Black Market

This is a discussion on Runes -> Black Market within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-29-2015, 01:35 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Runes -> Black Market

I don't know why, but I got two boxes of the ROTY stuff. None of it is showing up now...not too happy.
Old 09-29-2015, 01:56 AM   #18
Pro

JBGlass's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tons28
I don't know why, but I got two boxes of the ROTY stuff. None of it is showing up now...not too happy.

Because the set is not available yet so you can't even use the cards, but apparently they can be auctioned some are on AH right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-29-2015, 02:03 AM   #19
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBGlass
Because the set is not available yet so you can't even use the cards, but apparently they can be auctioned some are on AH right now

I figured I'd get the 3rd box and got a double or 73 ovr Vince Carter and 87 ovr Kyrie. Both ended up in my auction list. Vince Carter is 100% identical which is nonsense. Kyrie is actually better than his regular card.

Steve Francis is a 73 overall. Grant Hill is an 85. There were a couple more but sped through thinking I could go back. No amethyst ones.
Old 09-29-2015, 02:04 AM   #20
Pro

JBGlass's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tons28
I figured I'd get the 3rd box and got a double or 73 ovr Vince Carter and 87 ovr Kyrie. Both ended up in my auction list. Vince Carter is 100% identical which is nonsense. Kyrie is actually better than his regular card.

Steve Francis is a 73 overall. Grant Hill is an 85. There were a couple more but sped through thinking I could go back. No amethyst ones.

Some of the cards are rated low to me

Old 09-29-2015, 03:39 AM   #21
Rookie

I pulled Ewing, kyrie 2 times, Vince 2 times, Elton brand 2 times, mark Jackson, and multiple gold cards. I rarely doubled up on the golds so I think they're purposely giving us non duplicate ones.

Also bought this unlimited contract card and it goes in your contract list to be used anytime. Gotta decide what to do with it now.

A theory that I have is there are 30 runes in the black market keyboard thing. Perhaps one per team? I've finished one collection but that one didn't have one as far as I can see. Going to watch as I complete other collections. I completed that one pretty early so that could be a problem. Might try selling the cards back and repurchase the collection again if each team seems to have one.

I think in the end we have to put all the symbols in an order in order to unlock the ROY collection and use the players.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2015, 04:49 AM   #22
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by landman2069
I pulled Ewing, kyrie 2 times, Vince 2 times, Elton brand 2 times, mark Jackson, and multiple gold cards. I rarely doubled up on the golds so I think they're purposely giving us non duplicate ones.

Also bought this unlimited contract card and it goes in your contract list to be used anytime. Gotta decide what to do with it now.

A theory that I have is there are 30 runes in the black market keyboard thing. Perhaps one per team? I've finished one collection but that one didn't have one as far as I can see. Going to watch as I complete other collections. I completed that one pretty early so that could be a problem. Might try selling the cards back and repurchase the collection again if each team seems to have one.

I think in the end we have to put all the symbols in an order in order to unlock the ROY collection and use the players.

and how did u get all that MT?
Old 09-29-2015, 09:09 AM   #23
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by wodkalol
and how did u get all that MT?
You purchase VC for the ROY pulls. Up to 3 each for 75,000 VC. I only used 25,000MT on diamond contract card.
Old 09-29-2015, 11:26 AM   #24
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by landman2069

Ronnie said that the collection will be unlocked very soon. I don't think you will have to get 30 runes

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

http://2kmtcentral.com/18/lineups/6910/teamdavis

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »