Home

Runes -> Black Market

This is a discussion on Runes -> Black Market within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-30-2015, 08:30 AM   #33
MVP

justlaze's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Runes -> Black Market

Quote:
Originally Posted by justlaze
After using the first code, do you have to gather 5 new runes again to reopen the black market? Or is it possible to unlock new codes with 6 or 7 runes in total aswell?
alright so I just found my 6th rune and it looks like the whole process starts all over again. the animation under the player (where it shows your code) is starting from the beginning - means you gotta gather rune 6 to rune 10 until your get your next unlock. I am very curious if you get new content in black market when opening with the second code or will there just be 3 ROTY packages available again... time will tell
Old 09-30-2015, 01:36 PM   #34
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTheClip
I think the ROY stats were placeholders since they didnt expect us to figure it out so fast. I believe when they release the collection some of the cards will be updates. Like vince carters athleticism in his rookie year is the same as current ones
I'm so bitter I sold my duplicate Vince Carter for 75k. So bitter. Would rather have had the Kyrie sell for little over half a regular one.

Someone posted the photo of black market Scalabrine for 500k MT. Not sure if you get new stuff if you get five more runes. Still at 5. You could get a solid network here and "trade" via selling and get all of them in a day or two.
Old 09-30-2015, 02:12 PM   #35
Banned

Can't sell em. What do we think Vince carters stats are gonna be? I pulled an Ewing and it showed as a gold but when put on ah it's an amethyst. Do we think his ratings will increase as well?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2015, 02:20 PM   #36
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaysinSeason
Can't sell em. What do we think Vince carters stats are gonna be? I pulled an Ewing and it showed as a gold but when put on ah it's an amethyst. Do we think his ratings will increase as well?
You can only sell them if you have a duplicate. On here 85 Ewing is a 93, not sure if that's how he'll end up but I missed a chance to get him for 100-120k last night on top of selling Carter for 75k. I'd say 2-4 boost for most.

Although I've seen Grant Hill POY in Gauntlet so I think he's right at his 85.
Old 09-30-2015, 05:09 PM   #37
Banned

2k sure taking awhile to add in the collection.
Old 09-30-2015, 05:57 PM   #38
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaysinSeason
2k sure taking awhile to add in the collection.
I'm assuming since they didn't do it yesterday, it will probably happen Thursday with the Throwback update.
Old 09-30-2015, 07:15 PM   #39
Pro

I got one a few days ago and basically just turned it left at a normal speed and got it. Do you really have to twist and turn and bend and throw it up in the air to get some? I did try that way lol. I have about 200 cards and only have 1 rune.
Old 09-30-2015, 08:28 PM   #40
Rookie

I have 2 cards with runes. Anyone interested in buying. They are on ah now with less than 4 hrs to go. I can attach pics

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »