Home

NEW Moments including incredible DIAMOND!

This is a discussion on NEW Moments including incredible DIAMOND! within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-19-2016, 12:32 PM   #41
Pro

pro_cow_tipper's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NEW Moments including incredible DIAMOND!

That Kemba card is elite AF. Sure he dropped 52, but 96 is a little out of hand. They were doing much better when the cards were 3-5 points overall higher than the current or dynamics in my opinion. Wall and Butler are fantastic players that had great games, but please chill putting them in MJ, Bird, and Magic territory.

Kobe best be a 98 when he eventually drops 35.
Pettit / McGinnis
Porzingod / Cousins
YouTube 🙂
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-19-2016, 12:49 PM   #42
Pro

Not that Curry really needs a moments card but I wonder what he would have to do to get one? I'm guessing if he broke or tied the most 3 pointers made in a game. I mean other areas could use a raise but his 3 point stats are already high(I hate his shot though).
Old 01-19-2016, 01:00 PM   #43
Rookie

LegitSkillz's Arena

NEW Moments including incredible DIAMOND!

I don't like the direction 2k is going with this. They are cooking up diamond players like crack! What happened to diamonds being rare and scarce? At this rate, diamonds will be flooding the auction houses and everyone online will have a diamond stacked line up. Last year I had one Diamond player, Kevin Durant (free as well lol) I love playing RTTP and because of these diamond releases I will have to go on further perfecting my line up with less skilled players to combat this freak show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by LegitSkillz; 01-19-2016 at 01:21 PM.
Old 01-19-2016, 01:16 PM   #44
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegitSkillz
I don't like the direction 2k is going with this. They are cooking up diamond players like crack! What happened to diamonds being rare and scarce? At this rate, diamonds will be flooding the auction houses and everyone online will have a diamond stacked line up. Last year I had one Diamond player, Kevin Durant. I love playing RTTP and and because of these diamond releases I will have to go on further perfecting my line up with less skilled players to combat this freak show.

Fully agree. A Kemba Walker 88 OVR would be cool. A gold JJ Redick would be cool. These Diamonds left and right are just nonsense.

People were happy with Tony Parker and Lillard, why make these nonsense cards? I don't get it.
Old 01-19-2016, 01:23 PM   #45
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38

The gold and amethyst moments cards they've been putting out are fine. Those cards all have reasonable ratings that still fit into the legends scale.

But all of the diamond ones have ridiculous ratings and never should have been added to the game.

Kemba Walker should not be in the same tier as prime John Stockton and prime Steve Nash, no matter how many points Kemba managed to score in one game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-19-2016, 01:24 PM   #46
Rookie

Whatever plan 2K had before the season began has now been scrapped. It's helter-skelter time now.

Sadly though, an inability to pull and afford those (million MT) cards has dulled my senses to 2K's efforts.
Old 01-19-2016, 01:29 PM   #47
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegitSkillz
I don't like the direction 2k is going with this. They are cooking up diamond players like crack! What happened to diamonds being rare and scarce? At this rate, diamonds will be flooding the auction houses and everyone online will have a diamond stacked line up. Last year I had one Diamond player, Kevin Durant (free as well lol) I love playing RTTP and because of these diamond releases I will have to go on further perfecting my line up with less skilled players to combat this freak show.

if they were to make them really rare that would be cool, then being that the price is high....most would only be able to afford to have 1 in their lineup for a certain amount of time. although they are over the top, they are not game breaking. one of these players doesn't guarantee victory. then again, RTTP needs OVR requirements because if not, then you have Amethysts coming off the bench to give Diamonds a breather. smh
Old 01-19-2016, 01:32 PM   #48
Pro

when people asked for content. this is their response by unleashing moments card that don't make sense at times.

the john wall card is ridiculous because he shot 44% that game and they lost. he was 1of2 for 3s yet they gave him a 85 3pt rating. There def isn't a legend scale when they make these cards.

Where are the new gauntlet boards and challenges. No point of having all these cards and no new challenges given.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »