Home

What is Your Most Frustrating Gameplay Issue With RTTP Currently?

This is a discussion on What is Your Most Frustrating Gameplay Issue With RTTP Currently? within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-31-2016, 07:57 PM   #73
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38
Re: What is Your Most Frustrating Gameplay Issue With RTTP Currently?

Bail out fouls are the most annoying issue for me, especially when you combine that with how easy it is to make free throws with players who have low free throw ratings.

Even if you set your defensive point of emphasis to "conservative" or "neutral," the user and the AI will get sucked into way too many foul animations against people who are attacking the paint and pump faking relentlessly.
Old 01-31-2016, 08:10 PM   #74
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyoung
Bail out fouls are the most annoying issue for me, especially when you combine that with how easy it is to make free throws with players who have low free throw ratings.

Even if you set your defensive point of emphasis to "conservative" or "neutral," the user and the AI will get sucked into way too many foul animations against people who are attacking the paint and pump faking relentlessly.
yes. hate that. also played guy who hit all his FTs with Shaq
Old 01-31-2016, 08:39 PM   #75
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by synistr
yes. hate that. also played guy who hit all his FTs with Shaq
Haha I am one of those people that hit all their FT's with shaq, lots of practice using him!

I agree with the bailout fouls. I found by turning off defense assist and manually contesting all shots I don't foul people nearly as much as I used to. However, one thing that really annoys me is when my team cpu defense fouls. I will be playing good D and contest the shot or block the shot, while the cpu will foul them. If I see their SG going in for a dunk and I switch from my SG to my C to block the shot, the cpu shouldn't make my SG foul them he should back off and let the big man contest the dunk/layup.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-31-2016, 11:34 PM   #76
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba13laze
Haha I am one of those people that hit all their FT's with shaq, lots of practice using him!

I agree with the bailout fouls. I found by turning off defense assist and manually contesting all shots I don't foul people nearly as much as I used to. However, one thing that really annoys me is when my team cpu defense fouls. I will be playing good D and contest the shot or block the shot, while the cpu will foul them. If I see their SG going in for a dunk and I switch from my SG to my C to block the shot, the cpu shouldn't make my SG foul them he should back off and let the big man contest the dunk/layup.
same here, I dont foul much but the CPU is the one always fouling. I also think that some of these guys are overpowered. I always face Kyrie, Wall, Lillard, or Westbrook. Whenever someone starts getting beat they take those guys and drive right at my bigs and get the foul call...every time.
Old 01-31-2016, 11:53 PM   #77
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by synistr
same here, I dont foul much but the CPU is the one always fouling. I also think that some of these guys are overpowered. I always face Kyrie, Wall, Lillard, or Westbrook. Whenever someone starts getting beat they take those guys and drive right at my bigs and get the foul call...every time.
The problem is the CPU defense on your team is always different than the CPU defense when you play against them offline. Offline, your opponent will play hands up and stay grounded, not always jumping. On your team, the CPU defense always jumps.
Old 02-01-2016, 06:16 PM   #78
Rookie

Another cool one is when you locked down the opponent outside the paint and he stops and tries to shoot, triggering a layup animation that you can't defend.
Old 03-02-2016, 01:10 AM   #79
Pro

So frustrated!! I just won a game in overtime and it gives me a 0-0 loss because 'arbitration finding results' bull****.

I was feeling great about how I haven't got a 0-0 loss from pregame server glitch over the past 2 weeks or so but now to get this 0-0 loss after a really nice OT win (went into OT tied at 48 and I won 60-50) is just so annoying.

I think I am going to take a break from 2k. Probably will just hop on to relist some of my cards I'm flipping in the AH.

Just keep getting disappointed by the game, it has so much potential and the game play keeps getting better every year. But there are so many flaws in the MyTeam mode it's just eating up at me.
Old 03-02-2016, 01:17 AM   #80
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba13laze
So frustrated!! I just won a game in overtime and it gives me a 0-0 loss because 'arbitration finding results' bull****.

I was feeling great about how I haven't got a 0-0 loss from pregame server glitch over the past 2 weeks or so but now to get this 0-0 loss after a really nice OT win (went into OT tied at 48 and I won 60-50) is just so annoying.

I think I am going to take a break from 2k. Probably will just hop on to relist some of my cards I'm flipping in the AH.

Just keep getting disappointed by the game, it has so much potential and the game play keeps getting better every year. But there are so many flaws in the MyTeam mode it's just eating up at me.
Are you on the ps4? There was a psn maintenance, so it wasn't the 2k server if your on ps4.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »