Home

What is Your Most Frustrating Gameplay Issue With RTTP Currently?

This is a discussion on What is Your Most Frustrating Gameplay Issue With RTTP Currently? within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-02-2016, 01:47 AM   #81
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: What is Your Most Frustrating Gameplay Issue With RTTP Currently?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tt500
Are you on the ps4? There was a psn maintenance, so it wasn't the 2k server if your on ps4.
Yeah I am on ps4.. ah now I feel dumb.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-02-2016, 07:23 AM   #82
MVP

this garbage right here....

an OS poster recently made a statement that you need to use precise input for directional passing. that comment infuriated me. anyone that doesnt know directional passing is broken, I just dont know what to say about them. notice how I come down with Stockton....I point the stick in the direction of Gervin...you will see the circle light up under Gervin, then he passes the ball to Penny on the other side of the court! My settings are set to "openness" and you can see Gervin is not only the closest man to me but he is open while Penny is further away and being closely guarded. The icon even lit up over Gervin's head. This time the pass didnt get intercepted but 70-80% of the time it does.

I can see if the circle never appeared under Gervin, but it did, so this has to be some coding issue...but it has been like this for years. Mainly why I use icon passing...but there are downsides to that. You have to know who you are passing to at all times and also, if passing to the SF sometimes they will launch a shot.

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resi...nt=video%2cmp4

Last edited by synistr; 03-02-2016 at 07:26 AM.
Old 03-02-2016, 07:32 AM   #83
MVP

Directional passing, that goes everywhere, plus same thing as last year, it is not fair if you are seed 1-2 to face stack up teams that play in a lower difficulty level.

I understand that you may need to help people in seed 4, but c'mon, how am I supposed to beat a good player from seed 4, with a team as good or even better than mine if he plays on a lower difficulty level?

People in different difficulty levels should never play against each other, or if they do, they lower difficulty level should have restrictions.

I don't know ANY other online game that clearly handicaps one opponent vs the other.

I am to the point that I am really glad if I see Mullin or Ewing in the starting 13 (Rip and Hayes usually won't make the bench anyway)
Old 03-02-2016, 11:39 AM   #84
Pro

It's really annoying when I got my settings to crash defensive boards and my guy refuses to even attempt a rebound over a point guard! You would expect Bill Russell to rebound but he literally stood there and watched jason kidd get a offensive board in front of his face. This happens quite often when you don't manually get the rebound yourself.
Old 03-05-2016, 02:05 PM   #85
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabamaru
Directional passing, that goes everywhere, plus same thing as last year, it is not fair if you are seed 1-2 to face stack up teams that play in a lower difficulty level.

I understand that you may need to help people in seed 4, but c'mon, how am I supposed to beat a good player from seed 4, with a team as good or even better than mine if he plays on a lower difficulty level?

People in different difficulty levels should never play against each other, or if they do, they lower difficulty level should have restrictions.

I don't know ANY other online game that clearly handicaps one opponent vs the other.

I am to the point that I am really glad if I see Mullin or Ewing in the starting 13 (Rip and Hayes usually won't make the bench anyway)
I am seconding this... I am so frustrated. All day I have been playing opponents from seed 4. I don't know if they are more usual but it's VERY difficult to beat them when they score 18/23 shots in 2nd half. or if they score a Fully contested 3 with Griffin just to win on the buzzer. What is this ****?

And also it's been 6 months almost after release and still 2k allows half players to do halfcourt inbound to Westbrook and turbo with the defense just looiking...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-05-2016, 02:14 PM   #86
QNo
MVP

I've noticed that I've had a bunch of games with the difficulty modifier being set at 1.25. Seems to me that this year, 2k gives both players the same sliders. This still somewhat benefits the seed 4 players though, since they're used to playing on lower difficulty. This is why I never play friendlies except if the other guy has the HoF online challenge unlocked. Pro/Default is such a BS difficulty setting, you can force whatever you want. I've gotten destroyed in a friendly on that setting, only to replay them on HoF and this time being the one that does the destroying. All-Star/Default, the seed 4 difficulty, isn't that much better, either.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »