Home

DR Buy/Sell Market Advice

This is a discussion on DR Buy/Sell Market Advice within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-12-2016, 02:25 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: DR Buy/Sell Market Advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by synistr
I would also keep an eye on Blake....his price is tanking but once he returns.....could go back to Amethyst.

guys, PM me for a what I think is a really hot tip...dont want to post it here for lurkers.
I pmd you man
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-12-2016, 02:46 PM   #26
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajg528
I pmd you man
I hit you back. I am broke as a joke. but tonight hope to get a few snipes to get my MT back up.
Old 02-12-2016, 02:59 PM   #27
Rookie

Quote:
I hit you back. I am broke as a joke. but tonight hope to get a few snipes to get my MT back up.
Hy back. You're not broke man. You just have a lot of assets, just nothing liquid haha.
Old 02-12-2016, 03:15 PM   #28
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:
I would also keep an eye on Blake....his price is tanking but once he returns.....could go back to Amethyst.

guys, PM me for a what I think is a really hot tip...dont want to post it here for lurkers.
Sent you a PM
Old 02-12-2016, 03:32 PM   #29
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajg528
Hy back. You're not broke man. You just have a lot of assets, just nothing liquid haha.
this is true. lol. I have every DR card shy of about 4 or 5. I have close to 20 Amethyst cards. I am trying to get Diamond Stockton...maybe with market plummeting I can have him in a couple of days.

DR Kemba (around 6k), DR Harrison Barnes (around 6k), and Tyreke (around 3k) are good cards to pick up if you are a collector. Kemba and Barnes will grow in value after this weekend and although Tyreke won't (because he will likely miss rest of season) he is a cheap gold DR for your card count and he can also shoot 3's which is good because he likely won't receive another update.
Old 02-14-2016, 12:41 AM   #30
Pro

pro_cow_tipper's Arena

Expect a jump to Lavine, Gordon, Towns, and probably Klay after their respective all star events. I don't know if you guys watched it, but the dunk contest was lit. Easily the best one I've seen. I'm pretty sure they'll be getting moments cards at minimum. Gonna be some really fun cards for sure.

Let me get a 0 layup tendency on Lavine and Gordon so they try to dunk over everything in their way when they go in. No weak stuff.
Pettit / McGinnis
Porzingod / Cousins
YouTube 🙂
Old 02-14-2016, 12:47 AM   #31
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro_cow_tipper
Expect a jump to Lavine, Gordon, Towns, and probably Klay after their respective all star events. I don't know if you guys watched it, but the dunk contest was lit. Easily the best one I've seen. I'm pretty sure they'll be getting moments cards at minimum. Gonna be some really fun cards for sure.

Let me get a 0 layup tendency on Lavine and Gordon so they try to dunk over everything in their way when they go in. No weak stuff.
Dunk contest was phenomenal, still I think the 2000 contest with Vince is my favourite of all time, just because as a kid growing up in Toronto idolizing Vince that is one of those where were you on 9/11 memories for me, so vivid (not old enough for when John Lennon/Kennedy assassinations).

I definitely agree we will see some changes to the dynamics as a direct result of the all star weekend. Not sure about moments cards, but definitely KAT, Levine, Gordon, Klay, and people who perform well in the all star game tomorrow will get generous boosts.

I am really hoping Kyle Lowry kills it in the all star game tomorrow because I have 15 of his DR cards sitting in my auction house begging to become amethyst..

Last edited by Bubba13laze; 02-14-2016 at 02:01 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-14-2016, 01:15 AM   #32
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro_cow_tipper

Mannnnn that was an epic dunk contest. Best overall Saturday night event for me as a whole. The 3-pt contest coming down to the finals and curry putting up a pretty solid score but Klay still comes thru. And the whole final round b/t KAT and IT was super fun to watch. It came down to the 3-pt shot for a perfect ending.

Overall, the contest well exceeded my expectations.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »