Home

DR Buy/Sell Market Advice

This is a discussion on DR Buy/Sell Market Advice within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-24-2016, 05:16 PM   #49
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: DR Buy/Sell Market Advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba13laze
Kyrie at 25k-30k is a huge steal. He is bound to have a good stretch of games at some point - Lillard definitely I am really happy with the gains. Demar is one of the guys that is worrying me a little. He was at 70k on AH prior to AS break.. I picked up 3 for approx 55k each and now they are all selling in the 40ks. Hope he starts to bump up in value again soon.
yes, actually I didn't have a DR Kyrie and the first one I got was a snipe for 9k. then I grabbed the others at 25-30k. 2k just slow on the updates. its like a player can get hot and they won't update him till after he goes cold again. they have done that a bunch this year.
Old 02-24-2016, 05:27 PM   #50
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by synistr
yes, actually I didn't have a DR Kyrie and the first one I got was a snipe for 9k. then I grabbed the others at 25-30k. 2k just slow on the updates. its like a player can get hot and they won't update him till after he goes cold again. they have done that a bunch this year.
Last night I saw a kyrie BIN for 30k on ps4 and was upset I only had 17k liquid and couldn't buy it. Now that one of my lillards just sold for 75k I went to see if that kyrie was still there and already see all the kyrie's selling for 60k+ *facepalm*

I wish 2k was more rigid in having a set schedule for updates. There were a few weeks in a row where they updated 200 or so players every Friday, for I think 3 weeks in a row. Then the updates dipped off again. I wish they would be more firm and update everybody in the league on a weekly basis, be consistent. I find they play favourites and some cards get updated more frequently than others.
Old 02-25-2016, 04:23 AM   #51
MVP

I have not played around with anything regarding Dynamic ating players.

I had bought DR LBJ during the Dup period for 75K. I was not willing to sell him. I just thought that since the current one was not so dominant offensively as 2k15, they will boost him offensively.

Until I won RTTP somewhere in November there wasn't ANY update on the players.

I stopped playing 2k and played some FIFA. I went back to see that DR Lebron was upgrated by 1 but his shot were even lower. To my surprise, i sold him for 350-370 I don't quite recall.

Excluding DR Green that was hugely boost, and due to his new speed he is the best stretch PF of the game (at least defensively wise) no other DR is better enough than current card to justify 5 times the cost of the normal card.

I feel the only use for it is to treat them like a stock for profit, but I am not really interested to do that.

E.g I want to upgrade my Starting Current fully badged Wall, but I can not consider paying 70K for the same card, maybe without all badges, just for a small update in 3 pt shooting, but lower mid shots.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-25-2016, 04:36 AM   #52
MVP

P234thetruth's Arena

^I have the DR Wall you're not missing out on much he still can barely hit rating feels nearly the same. I'm thinking of selling him for this reason.
Old 02-25-2016, 05:17 AM   #53
Pro

Biizz713's Arena

are they ever going to make DR Wall amethyst or should I sell now?
Old 02-25-2016, 09:00 AM   #54
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biizz713
are they ever going to make DR Wall amethyst or should I sell now?
we don't know. 2k is so sporadic and inconsistent with the updates. I would hold him though...just as I am holding Lillard and Lowry.
Old 02-25-2016, 04:05 PM   #55
Pro

pro_cow_tipper's Arena

When is Lillard gonna be bumped up to an Amethyst? Moments cards are great and all, but if you don't ever update the DR cards it makes them pretty pointless.
Pettit / McGinnis
Porzingod / Cousins
YouTube 🙂
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-26-2016, 12:38 PM   #56
MVP

Kyrie is dropping due to 2k's slack updates, people aren't waiting but rather spending on TBT and FBF. I would pick him up. Lowry, Wall, and Lillard all falling slightly as well due to this.

Blake isn't coming back till next month. He is kinda cheap. I would pick him up. He will go back to Amethyst and his price will go back to 100k.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »