Home

May 25th Update

This is a discussion on May 25th Update within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-26-2016, 06:35 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: May 25th Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by tt500
Before the game was out they even said the best cards are rewarded to players who play the game. Kareem would have been the best until the trickle of fantasy cards killed DR and reward cards.

The balance in this mode is nonexistent with DR being useless when a fantasy version is OP. Historic players got the same treatment, why get a card with sim ratings when the fantasy version will have 98 off consistency, 3pt range and speed boosts.
Lol right. Ewing is considered to be the best reward besides Kareem you can take from playing myteam. He is pretty useless in the game as his vertical and speed are too low to stop driving. But even IF you managed to use him correctly then a bill Walton will make him as good as 12 k.
Rest of the awards? Kidd / 2013 wade with 70 3pt / gasol / Rip Hamilton etc.
There isn't a single award that would be a starter to a top tier team. Only Kareem and this was available after 8 months playing the same games vs cpu
Old 05-26-2016, 07:34 PM   #18
Rookie

This is what i get for selling all my cards in February after i got sampson. I made 600k but wasn't enough for a diamond at the time and it was hard to save it because of allstar mvp pack. After getting nothing from packs i was down to 200k with slowly went away so i decided to badge all my rewards and wait for the reward malone and the other 4 but we know now what happened with that. I was waiting for kareem to continue unrestricted seeds. Right now i have 60k and cant find a sg of desire to replace my drexler and marjerle. The way 2k marketed upcoming releases screwed me big time and this is the team i had to settle with

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
Old 05-26-2016, 09:45 PM   #19
Pro

Damn, suck you have to use that crappy Bob Cousy, my best bet would be to buy MT but seriously this mode is done, just pack it up and buy a new game and wait to see if 2k17 my team would be better.
Old 05-26-2016, 10:04 PM   #20
Rookie

For me, I'm not touching this mode next year. I really don't care if it is the best mode to be ever made in any sports game... that's how upset I am with myteam this year. I hope 2K will make the mode better for you guys if there is a mass decline in popularity of the game, I will come back in 2k18 if they can put together a solid try next year, not a "good" mode, but a mode where I can actually say that they gave full effort.
Old 05-27-2016, 01:03 AM   #21
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyrieAbuser
Damn, suck you have to use that crappy Bob Cousy, my best bet would be to buy MT but seriously this mode is done, just pack it up and buy a new game and wait to see if 2k17 my team would be better.
Im probably gonna either get demar derozan or just buy packs cause i hate holding on to this mt

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-27-2016, 01:57 AM   #22
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Platinum NoVa
Im probably gonna either get demar derozan or just buy packs cause i hate holding on to this mt

Try asg mitch or get a badged up current kd and play Clyde at sg. You need a sharp shooter
Old 05-27-2016, 02:09 AM   #23
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabamaru
Try asg mitch or get a badged up current kd and play Clyde at sg. You need a sharp shooter
I probably can get mvp kd badged up. I hate his release but i really want a player 94 ovr and up. I might just have to get use to it

Old 05-27-2016, 08:59 AM   #24
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Platinum NoVa

Playoff derozan looks like a killer but he's not, they don't update hot/cold zones and he got cold zone basically all over the court from mid to 3pt line

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »