Home

May 25th Update

This is a discussion on May 25th Update within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-27-2016, 09:44 AM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: May 25th Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Platinum NoVa
This is what i get for selling all my cards in February after i got sampson. I made 600k but wasn't enough for a diamond at the time and it was hard to save it because of allstar mvp pack. After getting nothing from packs i was down to 200k with slowly went away so i decided to badge all my rewards and wait for the reward malone and the other 4 but we know now what happened with that. I was waiting for kareem to continue unrestricted seeds. Right now i have 60k and cant find a sg of desire to replace my drexler and marjerle. The way 2k marketed upcoming releases screwed me big time and this is the team i had to settle with

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
I don't know how you get the patience to play all those games offline. It is so boring.
I wish i have all that time to lose
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-27-2016, 12:09 PM   #26
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jachikevicius
I don't know how you get the patience to play all those games offline. It is so boring.
I wish i have all that time to lose
It's only 4 games a week. It's crazy if you add every game up and expect to grind the entire challenge. I played one game a day and it helpful to try out different play books and players.
Old 05-27-2016, 12:36 PM   #27
Rookie

LegitSkillz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tt500
It's only 4 games a week. It's crazy if you add every game up and expect to grind the entire challenge. I played one game a day and it helpful to try out different play books and players.

Agreed. It wasn't hard to do and took minimal effort. They had a different series every week (tried to of course lol). Far from a grind IMO. Anyone can play at least 4 games a week or so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »