Home

Stack team how?

This is a discussion on Stack team how? within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-12-2016, 03:04 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Stack team how?

you can win with all good and emerald, you get a Amt and Diamond beating Domination, most people I play with stacked team doesnt know how to use them correctly..
Old 10-12-2016, 03:09 PM   #10
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by justlaze
I'm not so worried about the cost of contracts...made 140.000 from sunday to this morning, so getting those gold contracts for 250-350 each is not a big issue for me

anyway it is way more expensive buying contracts for players in the lineup menu then just sneak some gold contracts...
Nice man, I'm not a market god like you I usually spend all my MT so even the 300/350 that you pay for a gold contract is pricey when you're only pulling in 800-`1200 each game. The great thing about myteam is there is no one way to play it. I value my time over money so you won't catch me spending hours in the AH but if it's what you enjoy that's a great way to build a collection, you're well ahead of me and I've dropped like $400
Old 10-13-2016, 04:54 AM   #11
Pro

ChiliPalmer's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foldzy
Nice man, I'm not a market god like you I usually spend all my MT so even the 300/350 that you pay for a gold contract is pricey when you're only pulling in 800-`1200 each game. The great thing about myteam is there is no one way to play it. I value my time over money so you won't catch me spending hours in the AH but if it's what you enjoy that's a great way to build a collection, you're well ahead of me and I've dropped like $400
The 300 you pay is for 5 contracts though. With 800-1200 you still make a little profit, no loss.

I havent got the time to play a lot or snipe this year and still got a decent team that i can compete with. Domination and also Blacktop gives you good reward cards.
Reward DUNCAN
Diamond PORZINGOD

Bench: THE BIG O-GOONRICH-FlyersIGGY-GRANDMA-Ammy GERMINATOR
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2016, 07:32 AM   #12
Pro

I wish I had patience, I only played two domination games lol, I want that jerry Lucia and Steve Francis but I'll never get since I know I would never play another game against the CPU.
Old 10-13-2016, 09:54 AM   #13
MVP

Always there will be players that have more money or/and time to spend to get a much more stacked team.

The biggest difference vs previous years is that "current" cards, are very low in ratings.

Current cards are much cheaper but until this year they were pretty competitive.

E.G you could find a current Carmelo at around 10k last year by this time of the year. Current Carmelo was an 87-88 Gold. Amethyst KD was priced appx 30-40k and was rated 91, and TBT amethyst Carmelo was rated 91-92 but the cost was 100+.

So yes, a gold Carmelo was pretty competitive vs all other stacked teams

This year this has changed significantly. No matter ow skilled you are, it is difficult to overcome the distance in Diamond Larry Johnson vs Current Carmelo for example.

Not say impossible but very difficult. The gap becomes bigger as some of the already stacked teams sweap through MTO and they become even stronger.

I am just hoping tha upon release of Moments cards and more cards in general, prices will do significantly down, so the game can be more competitive to the ones who don't want to spend time to grind though AH or domination, or spend a lot in VC
Old 10-13-2016, 10:19 AM   #14
QNo
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabamaru
Always there will be players that have more money or/and time to spend to get a much more stacked team.

The biggest difference vs previous years is that "current" cards, are very low in ratings.

Current cards are much cheaper but until this year they were pretty competitive.

E.G you could find a current Carmelo at around 10k last year by this time of the year. Current Carmelo was an 87-88 Gold. Amethyst KD was priced appx 30-40k and was rated 91, and TBT amethyst Carmelo was rated 91-92 but the cost was 100+.

So yes, a gold Carmelo was pretty competitive vs all other stacked teams

This year this has changed significantly. No matter ow skilled you are, it is difficult to overcome the distance in Diamond Larry Johnson vs Current Carmelo for example.

Not say impossible but very difficult. The gap becomes bigger as some of the already stacked teams sweap through MTO and they become even stronger.

I am just hoping tha upon release of Moments cards and more cards in general, prices will do significantly down, so the game can be more competitive to the ones who don't want to spend time to grind though AH or domination, or spend a lot in VC
AD is a beast PF. I think that you can be pretty competitive with a Wall/Klay/Kawhi/AD/Boogie lineup, for example. If you make a bit of an effort with collecting cards or Domination, Horry makes a nice bench PF, Marion a starting SF, Q-Rich a good SG. Then CP3/DJ is a great, cheap duo to round up the squad.
Old 10-13-2016, 10:45 AM   #15
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by QNo
AD is a beast PF. I think that you can be pretty competitive with a Wall/Klay/Kawhi/AD/Boogie lineup, for example. If you make a bit of an effort with collecting cards or Domination, Horry makes a nice bench PF, Marion a starting SF, Q-Rich a good SG. Then CP3/DJ is a great, cheap duo to round up the squad.
Qno, I know that generally you can be competive if you are a good player.

I am currently 4-0 in diamond league after remained there for like 3 times

But let's face it, the gap on rare and expensive vs common and cheap cards is bigger this year than previous years.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2016, 10:56 AM   #16
QNo
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabamaru
Qno, I know that generally you can be competive if you are a good player.

I am currently 4-0 in diamond league after remained there for like 3 times

But let's face it, the gap on rare and expensive vs common and cheap cards is bigger this year than previous years.
Sure, but I don't think that that's necessarily a bad thing. In previous 2ks, running SFs at the 4 was always incredibly OP. Now, the increase in defense and rebounding from a true PF matters a lot more. Players also feel more unique this year. And I feel like there should be a bigger difference between the best players and the other players than there used to be. The mode is about grinding, and I really think that this is the best version of MyTeam they've had so far.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »