Home

Moments Challenges

This is a discussion on Moments Challenges within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-09-2016, 03:30 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Moments Challenges

Im not a fan of this years challenges, but this time i have to thank 2k! Nice reward for an easy game...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-11-2016, 10:13 AM   #26
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by pfmicks
Yes we need more offline gameplay...tired of just re-doing domination and playing against teams that my fav team is currently playing. They really should incorporate some type of season mode "challenge" in MT where you can use your roster to follow a team's regular season schedule...like how Madden does. I mean I can do that by selecting the team in domination, but it doesn't feel like I'm working towards anything. This mode is almost forcing me not to play it.... crazy
Funny thing is 2k had this in Myteam on old gen and then took it out for no reason and nobody questioned them about it. It's really stupid that they don't care about people who want to play single player. I know they like the online community a lot but damn can I have some content since I don't want to play the laggy online.
Old 11-11-2016, 10:33 AM   #27
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proven_Winner
Funny thing is 2k had this in Myteam on old gen and then took it out for no reason and nobody questioned them about it.
They might have done it to prevent MT farming, I think. And I also prefer offline play as gameplay is much sharper.
Old 11-11-2016, 04:33 PM   #28
MVP

Hustle Westbrook's Arena

Am I going crazy? I just beat the Curry Moments challenge (hit 14 threes) and I didn't get my 10,000 MT reward. What the hell? What a complete waste of time.
Old 11-11-2016, 05:20 PM   #29
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hustle Westbrook
Am I going crazy? I just beat the Curry Moments challenge (hit 14 threes) and I didn't get my 10,000 MT reward. What the hell? What a complete waste of time.

Get used to it. Happened to me as well. I have played too many hours on challenges and domination games that don't count. If you want to save some time I have noticed that if you have a dynamic duo and the icon is not under them chances are the game will not count.
Old 11-11-2016, 05:32 PM   #30
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hustle Westbrook

Did it have an x(where it usually shows a check mark) after you finished it or what? If so maybe you have to hit exactly 13. That's what I did(just to make sure)and it says to see if you can match his performance. That would be silly to penalize you if you hit more than 13 though.
Old 11-11-2016, 05:47 PM   #31
MVP

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2kplayer099
Did it have an x(where it usually shows a check mark) after you finished it or what? If so maybe you have to hit exactly 13. That's what I did(just to make sure)and it says to see if you can match his performance. That would be silly to penalize you if you hit more than 13 though.

I hit over 13 and got the reward, so it can't be that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-11-2016, 07:33 PM   #32
MVP

Hustle Westbrook's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2kplayer099
I made exactly 13 and completed it. So weird.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »