Home

Brag Thread: What have you accomplished?

This is a discussion on Brag Thread: What have you accomplished? within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-20-2017, 06:09 PM   #65
Rookie

aLargeJewishGuy's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Brag Thread: What have you accomplished?

Bought a Big O yesterday morning for 250k, put Jordan 31 diamond shoe on and sold for 400k last night

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-20-2017, 10:52 PM   #66
Rookie

My accomplishment is quitting playing this garbage disaster of a game and not missing it at all. Been enjoying The Show 17 baseball game which rewards us for playing, isn't just a money grab, and it has tons of playable challenges that keep me engaged. Oh yeah the gameplay is not broken either. Players run where they are supposed to.

Maybe 2k development should sign up for a tour of San Diego studios to learn how to make a game.
Old 04-21-2017, 04:11 AM   #67
MVP

Hustle Westbrook's Arena

Just hit 3rd Prestige Diamond league. Two more leagues and I'll finally have PD Tim Duncan (and be done with MTO).
Old 04-21-2017, 07:24 AM   #68
Pro

Scooby Doo's Arena

1 game away from PD Timmy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-24-2017, 12:11 AM   #69
Pro

GrimaceZ7's Arena

Finally got this guy.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen Shot 2017-04-23 at 11.31.17 PM.jpg (69.8 KB, 89 views)
Old 04-29-2017, 12:04 AM   #70
Pro

It's been nothing short of an odyssey, but I finally did it. I just prestiged for the first time! I went 9-1 in Diamond League and 10-1 in Pink Diamond League to seal the deal. I'm so happy right now. Thanks to everyone here who has helped me, especially when it took me four tries to get through Ruby League. I was super frustrated, but many of you gave me good advice that I've followed and been very successful with. That's one of the main reasons this is the best sports gaming board around...people here actually care and help each other out. Thanks again, guys!
Old 04-29-2017, 04:33 AM   #71
MVP

Hustle Westbrook's Arena

FINALLY hit the 3rd prestige Pink Diamond League.

I grinded out 8 games tonight and I'm saying it right now, there is nothing more stressful than having someone rage quit and then having to worry about getting a loss. It got so bad that in my very last game in the league, I purposely kept the game close just to make sure he wouldn't rage quit. There was no chance I was gonna take a BS loss and be forced to redo that league again.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-29-2017, 09:09 AM   #72
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hustle Westbrook
FINALLY hit the 3rd prestige Pink Diamond League.

I grinded out 8 games tonight and I'm saying it right now, there is nothing more stressful than having someone rage quit and then having to worry about getting a loss. It got so bad that in my very last game in the league, I purposely kept the game close just to make sure he wouldn't rage quit. There was no chance I was gonna take a BS loss and be forced to redo that league again.
Nice job, Hustle! Just 8 more wins to PD Duncan! I did the same thing last night where I started to blow a guy out and then had to remember to slow down so he didn't quit and potentially give me an L. I scored 25 in the first quarter...and 6 in the second haha. It's beyond stupid and frustrating that this is a thing, and it makes the upper leagues even more nerve-racking than they should be.

BTW, You're the exact guy I don't want to see when I'm in MTO...third prestige with a "modest" team, which means you're probably a ninja at this game haha. If you're on PS4, would you be down for a friendly sometime? I feel like there are probably some things I could learn from you.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »