Home

All around theme

This is a discussion on All around theme within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-31-2017, 08:03 PM   #57
Rookie

K_Aug's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: All around theme

This Fat Lever is really good. I gave him a speed shoe and now he has 99 speed lol. I don't have to sacrifice shooting anymore in my 4th quarter lineup too. I got him for 18k and I probably overpaid for him but I don't mind, he's going to stay in my lineup for a long time until a diamond GP is released.
Old 01-31-2017, 08:31 PM   #58
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by K_Aug
This Fat Lever is really good. I gave him a speed shoe and now he has 99 speed lol. I don't have to sacrifice shooting anymore in my 4th quarter lineup too. I got him for 18k and I probably overpaid for him but I don't mind, he's going to stay in my lineup for a long time until a diamond GP is released.
Man, if things continue as they have been on PC this year, I'm quitting the game unless I decide to go console. Fat Lever, on PC, will go for well over 200K, and that's if you win an auction. For BIN, I think lowest price right now is between 350 and 400K.

Even though I've made a ton of MT on the AH...it takes a ton of MT to buy anything rare/"valuable." If I were as diligent in working the AH on console as I am on PC, I probably would be able to buy much, much more with the MT I could earn.
Old 01-31-2017, 08:45 PM   #59
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by harryl
Man, if things continue as they have been on PC this year, I'm quitting the game unless I decide to go console. Fat Lever, on PC, will go for well over 200K, and that's if you win an auction. For BIN, I think lowest price right now is between 350 and 400K.

Even though I've made a ton of MT on the AH...it takes a ton of MT to buy anything rare/"valuable." If I were as diligent in working the AH on console as I am on PC, I probably would be able to buy much, much more with the MT I could earn.
If you get console go ps4 and we can play friendlies haha

Bummer about the price discrepancies tho.
Old 01-31-2017, 09:36 PM   #60
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba13laze
If you get console go ps4 and we can play friendlies haha.
On one hand, I feel like PS4 makes most sense because the point of going console would be to get MTO games on demand, and it sounds like even XBox gamers sometimes cannot get games or at least need to wait longer than PS4 players.

On the other hand, the idea of playing on a console, in general, bugs me because I'd have to pay for the appropriate online membership. 2K is the only game I play. The money isn't a big deal, but it just bugs me in principle.

And, in that respect, XBox has an advantage because:

1. I have accumulated so many Bing Search points that I could get 2 years of free XBox Live Gold membership.

2. As a Windows PC user, there are some synergistic aspects to using XBox instead of PS4, in terms of integration with my Microsoft account.
Old 01-31-2017, 09:42 PM   #61
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by harryl
On one hand, I feel like PS4 makes most sense because the point of going console would be to get MTO games on demand, and it sounds like even XBox gamers sometimes cannot get games or at least need to wait longer than PS4 players.

On the other hand, the idea of playing on a console, in general, bugs me because I'd have to pay for the appropriate online membership. 2K is the only game I play. The money isn't a big deal, but it just bugs me in principle.

And, in that respect, XBox has an advantage because:

1. I have accumulated so many Bing Search points that I could get 2 years of free XBox Live Gold membership.

2. As a Windows PC user, there are some synergistic aspects to using XBox instead of PS4, in terms of integration with my Microsoft account.
Makes sense. But even though 2k is your main game.. I would hope if you invested in a console you would branch out and try some other games too.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-01-2017, 03:07 AM   #62
Rookie

I think that the 21 pack boxes must be on fire. I pulled 3 boxes and first topper was Joe Johnson and 3 ruby. Next box topper was Rose and I pulled Wilt and a couple of rubys. Last box topper was Rose again and I didn't pull any ruby's or amethyst. Pretty sure I will complete this collection now with the MT from Rose.

I have never ever had that kind of luck in the packs.
Old 02-01-2017, 03:50 AM   #63
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by landman2069
I think that the 21 pack boxes must be on fire. I pulled 3 boxes and first topper was Joe Johnson and 3 ruby. Next box topper was Rose and I pulled Wilt and a couple of rubys. Last box topper was Rose again and I didn't pull any ruby's or amethyst. Pretty sure I will complete this collection now with the MT from Rose.
So I guess box-toppers are basically guaranteed to be Amethyst? Would explain why there seems to be quite good supply on these. Nice that you got those three Diamonds.

As good as your luck was, I don't think it was totally crazy. Pull rates seem to be pretty good. I opened about 40 packs with MT and got 3 Amethysts and 4 Rubies (the latter being virtually worthless).
Old 02-01-2017, 04:36 AM   #64
Pro

ideaman81's Arena

OVR: 3

This Jalen some op personality badges. He plays pretty well too. He might be in contention for one last players off my bench just to have someone that can match up against bigger PGs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »