Home

Dynamic Duos Updated 4/27

This is a discussion on Dynamic Duos Updated 4/27 within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-02-2017, 03:09 PM   #49
Pro

ideaman81's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Dynamic Duos Updated 4/27

Hmm... might sell Melo to do the wingmen set now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-02-2017, 10:30 PM   #50
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by K_Aug
The dynamic duo updates are so OP today. PD Timmy is my starting PF again cause of the boosts he gives to Kawhi. Might sell my KG now to spread out the MT to fill out my bench better.
And Timmy gets a 90 3PT!
Old 06-03-2017, 07:11 AM   #51
Rookie

That DD Big O / Kareem is so Op
My big O got 99 speed with ball with diamond shoe, 90 open 3 and Kareem got a 84 3 point ball and 99 on rebounding, 97 on defense.
Godly PG/C duo
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2017, 07:16 AM   #52
MVP

justlaze's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jachikevicius
That DD Big O / Kareem is so Op

My big O got 99 speed with ball with diamond shoe, 90 open 3 and Kareem got a 84 3 point ball and 99 on rebounding, 97 on defense.

Godly PG/C duo

I checked this morning before leaving to work if I won the bid on Kareem...and so did I for 220k ;-)

I'm pumped getting back home and see how this Oscar performs with the boost along with a speed shoe.

Also the 84 +6 3PT on Kareem is huge. So much you can do with him on the offensive end
Old 06-07-2017, 12:55 PM   #53
Pro

Finally got Larry Bird to pair up with McHale, turning them both to 99 rated players and it makes McHale a real threat from everywhere now with 85 3pt shot. Gonna try this duo out later tonight.

Also picked up Rondo and Pierce to makes a Celtics duos lineup, but also for that HoF dimer badge, I better not miss open 3s with these guys when Rondo's passing.

Still waiting on 2k to make this Isiah/Dumuars duo, I think I'm done messing with my lineup for the year.

Edit: McHale boost is amazing. Being able to spread the floor and his shot animation is smooth. I hit 2 wide open 3s with McHale before he quit.

Last edited by tt500; 06-07-2017 at 02:53 PM.
Old 06-07-2017, 03:40 PM   #54
Banned

jschmib's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tt500
Finally got Larry Bird to pair up with McHale, turning them both to 99 rated players and it makes McHale a real threat from everywhere now with 85 3pt shot. Gonna try this duo out later tonight.

Also picked up Rondo and Pierce to makes a Celtics duos lineup, but also for that HoF dimer badge, I better not miss open 3s with these guys when Rondo's passing.

Still waiting on 2k to make this Isiah/Dumuars duo, I think I'm done messing with my lineup for the year.

Edit: McHale boost is amazing. Being able to spread the floor and his shot animation is smooth. I hit 2 wide open 3s with McHale before he quit.
So jealous. I love McHale but I'm usually forced to put him in the reserve or play him at center because he's so damn slow and can't shoot.
Old 06-07-2017, 04:00 PM   #55
MVP

As always, if it works for you, then it works for you.

But unless one is able to really dominate with McHale, presumably in the post at the 4, on the offensive side, I imagine he's too problematic on the defensive side to play, despite the duo. At 6'10" and 210lbs, I wouldn't want to play him at the 5. And with 68 Speed, 52 Acceleration, I wouldn't want to play him at the 4.

To me, he's sort of like a LaMarcus Aldridge with really good post defense, but also way, way slower, and a bit shorter/smaller.

There are some useful bumps to Bird, but not enough that I'd play him with McHale. He's so good, as is. I *would* be nice, however, to have his BC high enough that only a +3 bump is necessary for speed boosting, presuming there's a +3 or +6 BC shoe that has two other really nice boosts that one wouldn't be able to use, otherwise, because base Bird needs a +9 BC shoe.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2017, 04:07 PM   #56
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by jschmib
So jealous. I love McHale but I'm usually forced to put him in the reserve or play him at center because he's so damn slow and can't shoot.
Whats your team like? I Sold everything I could to get Bird and since I got all the best reward cards, making my team around them made more sense. Also helped I pulled Diamond John Wall to sell. Had to get rid of payton, kemp and giannis. But after the game I just played this lineup is way more fun to use with the boosts and HoF dimer.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »