Home

2k18 Domination Roadblocks

This is a discussion on 2k18 Domination Roadblocks within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-23-2017, 07:48 AM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: 2k18 Domination Roadblocks

Difficulty Update:

Domination:
Rookie Till the Lakers
Pro Till the NBA Allstars (Last Game)
All Star the Last Game

Historic Domination:

It starts on All Star

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 6P mit Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2017, 02:26 PM   #26
Pro

The historic all-time east team is so cheese. I caught a pass for a wide open layup and Bob love gets blocked by the backboard.

Old 09-23-2017, 03:01 PM   #27
Rookie

Had a lot of difficulty beating the grizzlies. The CPU cheeses hard this year, it feels like it can just decide when it wants a BS shot to go in and it will. Ruby Conley made a post hook against my gold Hakeem...

I wanted to just skip domination this year, but since it's literally the only way to grind for myteam, you're forced to play it.

Last edited by jrtitan; 09-23-2017 at 03:33 PM.
Old 09-27-2017, 10:10 PM   #28
MVP

Man, the 1990-1991 Bulls gave me some serious issues. Had to play it four times to get enough MT. Won 3 times, but without enough MT, once only missing by 4 MT points.

It doesn't feel right. I won't even complain about Jordan hitting contested stepback threes, because, fine, he's MJ. But there are times when crap role-players play way more big, multiple times, than seems realistic, like Will Perdue becoming a rim protecting force, or BJ Armstrong driving to the rim like he's Derrick Rose.

Was very glad to get past that. Then beat up on Dr. J's 76ers with ease.
Old 09-28-2017, 03:59 AM   #29
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by harryl
It doesn't feel right.
Wait until you get to all time domination, with difficulty set to Superstar, the CPU cheese is real. Guys hit "in your shorts" contested 3s at the buzzer like there is no tomorrow.
Old 09-28-2017, 05:32 AM   #30
Rookie

Up to the 98 Jazz team so far. The only team that's beaten me so far was the 18 Pelicans, they finished 9/14 from 3. Sometimes you just know you aren't going to win, regardless of what you do.
Old 09-28-2017, 11:14 AM   #31
Rookie

meccs's Arena

The biggest roadblock for me is that it seems we no longer can adjust the tendencies before the game?! Like crash the glass, run in transition, play physical, conservative etc etc.? Do I really have to do this IN THE GAME every match? If so holy **** WTF? In the past games you could do this while the match loads by hitting the options button. This only changes the lineups this year. Is there a similar way to do it now? Having to do fumble with the options during the 24 seconds is a ****ing pain and shouldn't be necessary.

Also the ****ings setting don't get saved in MyTeam. Are we beta testing again this year?

Last edited by meccs; 09-28-2017 at 01:07 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2017, 09:26 PM   #32
Pro

Bi00's Arena

FFFF finally done with the grinding. I'll save you guys the trouble and tell you don't bother playing a real lineup for the last 3 games. I went with all PFs/Cs and the biggest bodies I could find with one ballhandler.

Just cheese the crap out of the last games or you will pull your hair out.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »