Home

JazzMan's 2k15 Fictional Draft Classes (PS4)

This is a discussion on JazzMan's 2k15 Fictional Draft Classes (PS4) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-26-2014, 11:24 PM   #17
Rookie

BBlom13's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: JazzMan's 2k15 Fictional Draft Classes (PS4)

I'm trying to get a big list of all the PS4 classes here -- http://www.operationsports.com/forum...sses-list.html -- if you're interested in allowing me to add your classes to the list check it out, and let me know!

Appreciate your work!

Thanks!

Follow my Twitter! @thatBeebo

PSN- WindyCityFlyerr
Old 10-27-2014, 12:25 PM   #18
SOLDIER, First Class...

JazzMan's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeepItTrill24
I know this is in the future but, curious to know if you have any sort of ETA on a 2016 class! Always love your work but, I like to stick with the same maker for 2015-16-17 etc.
I'd like to be able to get Class #2 up and going by next week, however I also need to do scouting reports for Class #1 yet, so it depends on what your guys' priorities are

Green Bay Packers
Utah Jazz
Nebraska Cornhuskers

Dibs: AJ Lee
Old 10-28-2014, 05:37 AM   #19
Pro

OVR: 8

I'm taking my season slow so I'm good with scouting reports.

However, I have a question. I downloaded your really early class and now your most recent, both tagged as draft class 1, but both contain different players. One has some good SF prospects including a 19 year old guy from Michigan?? with dreads who looks like a good player. The other has different players. Is this correct? Was one a test class and the other the proper one?
Old 10-28-2014, 06:52 AM   #20
SOLDIER, First Class...

JazzMan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarek
I'm taking my season slow so I'm good with scouting reports.

However, I have a question. I downloaded your really early class and now your most recent, both tagged as draft class 1, but both contain different players. One has some good SF prospects including a 19 year old guy from Michigan?? with dreads who looks like a good player. The other has different players. Is this correct? Was one a test class and the other the proper one?
I assuming the one that you downloaded was an early build when I was testing the upload feature. If so, you'll more than likely end up with a lot of guys that end up in the 80s in their respective careers.

Green Bay Packers
Utah Jazz
Nebraska Cornhuskers

Old 10-28-2014, 12:02 PM   #21
SOLDIER, First Class...

JazzMan's Arena

Draft Class #1 Point Guard Scouting
PSN: JazzMan_OS
File Name: JazzMan's Fictional #1

*These reports are done prior to the start of their final college year*

----------------------------------------------------

This Summer, Arizona landed the #2 recruit in the Nation in Julio Carter. Carter is an athletic freak at 6'3", 187 pounds, and is one of the best finishers that we've seen come out of high school. Julio is a native of Los Angeles, where he had wished to stay for his collegiate career, but USC and UCLA were both infamously not interested in Carter. They cited personality-concerns as their reason, but the Wildcats weren't concerned. They signed the young point guard to a full-ride, beating out schools like Duke, Kentucky, Texas, and North Carolina.

Julio's game revolves around his relentless attack on his offense, his ability to finish around the rim, and his playmaking abilities. Though he needs to work on his jumper to become a true star in the league, he has nice potential defensively and could become a two-way guard in this league.

Julio Carter - PG, 6'3", 187 lbs, 19 Years Old, Arizona
Strengths: Excellent finisher inside, has nice ball control, freak of nature athletically, could become a premier guard in the league

Weaknesses: Inconsistent on his jumper, has had some issues with his health in the past

NBA Comparison: John Wall

North Carolina pushed hard for Julio Carter and came up short, but they did get a stud freshman point guard of their own. Anthony Jones is a 6'4" point guard from Atlanta, and he does a lot of things well on the basketball court. He led his high school to 3 district titles in his 3 years as starter on the varsity squad, and he led them to 1 state championship as well. Jones is an accomplished player already, and he's looking to keep up with that trend already as a freshman for UNC.

What Jones does well is make plays for his teammates, as well as getting some good looks for himself on the offensive end. He's already very good defensively, due to his length and quickness for his size. Though there are concerns about his work ethic, the talent is certainly there for this young man.

Anthony Jones - PG, 6'4", 175 lbs, 19 Years Old, North Carolina

Strengths: Great size for a point guard, still growing, decent shooter all around the floor, excellent passer, nightly triple-double threat, solid defender

Weaknesses: Not the quickest guard in the nation, needs to build some strength, has had knee issues recently

NBA Comparison: Greivis Vasquez

Other Notable Point Guards:

Jessie Peeler - PG, 6'2", 190 lbs, 20 Years Old, UCLA
Strengths: Good free throw shooter, very athletic, quick defender on the ball

Weaknesses: Some conditioning issues, not a good shooter from distance

NBA Comparison: Marquis Teague

Jerome Williams - PG, 5'10", 215 lbs, 20 Years Old, Indiana
Strengths: Excellent finisher and scorer, good range on his jumper, solid on-ball defender

Weaknesses: Not very consistent offensively, more of a small shooting guard than a point guard

NBA Comparison: Nate Robinson

Artie Toole - PG, 6'1", 155 lbs, 21 Years Old, Australia
Strengths: Very quick, has good speed on the fast break, solid potential

Weaknesses: Not strong at all, poor shooter, needs to work on his passing skills, poor defender

NBA Comparison: Andre Miller

Green Bay Packers
Utah Jazz
Nebraska Cornhuskers

Last edited by JazzMan; 03-18-2015 at 06:35 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-28-2014, 09:38 PM   #22
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzMan
I assuming the one that you downloaded was an early build when I was testing the upload feature. If so, you'll more than likely end up with a lot of guys that end up in the 80s in their respective careers.
Thanks Jazz. Yeah it looks like it was probably your early build. Might have to push through and use your proper DC #1 in my second year, or restart MyGM.

By saying alot will end up in the 80s are you meaning this particular class ends up being too dominant? Like multiple all-stars and superstars?

Btw, excellent scouting reports so far.
Old 10-30-2014, 05:59 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarek
Thanks Jazz. Yeah it looks like it was probably your early build. Might have to push through and use your proper DC #1 in my second year, or restart MyGM.

By saying alot will end up in the 80s are you meaning this particular class ends up being too dominant? Like multiple all-stars and superstars?

Btw, excellent scouting reports so far.
I also have used the first class for MyGM. It shouldn't be too different should it? I don't really want to restart, but I will if I need to. Also will the scouting reports work for the early build class too?

PSN: DezRondo
Old 11-24-2014, 01:59 PM   #24
SOLDIER, First Class...

JazzMan's Arena

Going to have to postpone these classes for now. Just not nearly enough time to work on them at the moment. Thankfully, there are plenty of quality classes on the PS4 right here on OS.

I apologize, guys, hopefully I can get back to these in the near future.

Green Bay Packers
Utah Jazz
Nebraska Cornhuskers

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »