Home

RIO 2K16 (X1)

This is a discussion on RIO 2K16 (X1) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-09-2016, 04:17 AM   #17
Rookie

jattnanga's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: RIO 2K16 (X1)

I realized that I had been playing with 66/65 for acceleration on the sliders and that is what I used during all my testing.

I have updated the 1st post and the uploaded slider file. The change makes the game much more fluid and adds to the overall feel of the game.

- Ricky Rubio quoting Magic Johnson
Old 08-10-2016, 12:18 PM   #18
Rookie

jattnanga's Arena

A comprehensive update of rotations, playbooks and other tweaks is up.

I wanted to tighten things up and make sure that each team feels different and has their own unique style of play. Whether its the passing game of Serbia, or the grit of the Lithuania, or the free flowing team play of Argentina...I feel really good about where things are right now with the playbooks and tendencies working together to create the team styles, but will be updating rotations as we go along to make sure everything is as accurate as possible.

Old 08-12-2016, 04:11 AM   #19
Rookie

jattnanga's Arena

Another update is up.

The focus of this update was to get some of the simulated stats to line up as they should. I feel like I have accomplished that while maintaining gameplay. Simulation in MyLeague is still a crapshoot in terms of standings as so many of the teams have a similar talent level, so there is no real way to differentiate the teams further without hurting gameplay.

The final update will be in the coming days as group play wraps up and we move toward the medal round. I will be looking to shorten benches and possibly alter starting lineups to make sure the best players are out there for each team. I will try to maintain respect for the actual rotations, but may have to make some alterations because the substitution patterns in-game don't always work as intended.

Old 08-13-2016, 09:36 PM   #20
Pro

OVR: 9

I remade the Team USA jerseys... I know I should have waited till the final update but I couldn't help it. It looks awesome too. Can't wait till the final update then I'll do the Dream Team also!
Old 08-13-2016, 10:19 PM   #21
Rookie

jattnanga's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfect23
I remade the Team USA jerseys... I know I should have waited till the final update but I couldn't help it. It looks awesome too. Can't wait till the final update then I'll do the Dream Team also!
Nice! The jerseys make a huge difference. I played Australia-USA and Serbia-USA with remade jerseys and it was a great experience.

If you guys want I can make a quick guide on how to make each of the jerseys for the 8 quarterfinalists along with the last update after group play finishes and the match-ups are set.

I also recommend saving a separate MyLeague right at the beginning after all the set-up and everything is done. Then just rebrand the teams you are going to play with and sim to the game on the schedule and dive in. I just wish we could make the court with an international 3pt line, that would be the ultimate.

Last edited by jattnanga; 08-13-2016 at 10:22 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2016, 01:37 AM   #22
Pro

OVR: 9

Yea, hook us up with the jersey guide. That would be dope!
Old 08-14-2016, 03:55 AM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 12

a guide to making all of the jerseys and a few of the courts are on da infamous ny's youtube channel

Check out my AAU Project get signed up and Sponsored!
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...nterested.html
Old 08-14-2016, 07:58 PM   #24
MVP

sheredia's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfect23
bet the dream team won't lose win with their real jerseys on...lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »