Home

Old 08-17-2016, 11:56 AM   #33
Pro

OVR: 9
Re: RIO 2K16 (X1)

Somebody should do a much better tutorial for the Argentina jersey on YouTube. The ones that exist miss some steps plus I can't find many of the logos that go on the jersey and the shorts. It doesn't help that Argentina has so many different jersey variations.
Old 08-17-2016, 01:03 PM   #34
Pro

Ok, done with the jerseys now I'm in my league season. Looks like gameplay may have changed a little but we'll see. USA VS Puerto Rico.
Old 08-17-2016, 07:35 PM   #35
Rookie

jattnanga's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheredia
thanks again, jattnanga....the games i've played so far have been great.
no problem man. i made a couple of the teams for the OQTs in July and realized that I may be on to something so I grinded out the rest.

i love the international game and once i figured out a way to replicate it in 2k, i felt like maybe others might enjoy the rosters too.

Quote:
i changed the shoes in myleague....just for the dream team and team usa. they even had the Olympic Jordan's in there. nice. i also customized the dream team court just like the one in 2k13 except i used the dream team usa logo.
i edited all of the shoes, but did it really quick just to make sure everyone had the right color scheme for their shoes instead of generics or black and white hyperdunks everywhere. do those show up when you download the roster, or did everyone just have the basic stuff?

- Ricky Rubio quoting Magic Johnson

Last edited by jattnanga; 08-17-2016 at 07:38 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2016, 09:25 PM   #36
MVP

sheredia's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfect23
Somebody should do a much better tutorial for the Argentina jersey on YouTube. The ones that exist miss some steps plus I can't find many of the logos that go on the jersey and the shorts. It doesn't help that Argentina has so many different jersey variations.
did you see da infamous ny's video? the logos should be under his gamertag....
Old 08-18-2016, 10:18 PM   #37
Pro

Quote:
did you see da infamous ny's video? the logos should be under his gamertag....
Got it!

Hey Jatt, how do you figure out the minutes to set per game for players mainly on regular rosters?
Old 08-19-2016, 02:22 AM   #38
Rookie

jattnanga's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfect23
Got it!

Hey Jatt, how do you figure out the minutes to set per game for players mainly on regular rosters?
I looked at the box scores of the games from the FIBA website. Then I added 4-6 minutes to each player because 2K is on a 48 minute scale rather than 40 (240 total mins vs 200).

The next step was over-exaggerating the minutes of some of the bench players and under-exaggerating the starters to make sure the guys off the bench were playing enough during gameplay. In simulation the numbers always looked good, but in game it was a different story with the bench not playing enough.

There was also a thread a while back somewhere here on OS that talked about staggering the minutes of starters by increments of 5 to avoid the line change subs that we see so often. I wanted line change subs for USA initially so I intentionally bunched up the minutes of the starters.

I don't think I ever completely figured it out, but to answer the question that is how I did it.

- Ricky Rubio quoting Magic Johnson
Old 08-19-2016, 09:07 AM   #39
MVP

sheredia's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
i changed the shoes in myleague....just for the dream team and team usa. they even had the Olympic Jordan's in there. nice. i also customized the dream team court just like the one in 2k13 except i used the dream team usa logo.
just finished my first myleague season....simmed through and usa was beat by brazil (10-4) for the finals. brazil actually gave the dream team a run for their money for a bit, but dream team eventually won by like 10 or so. wouldn't let me restart myleague again....so i restarted with your final update roster. finished the jerseys and ready to start again. one question...any way to keep the myleague season and restart from the beginning again (with the same roster) or do you have to restart all over again every time?
Old 08-19-2016, 11:32 AM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
just finished my first myleague season....simmed through and usa was beat by brazil (10-4) for the finals. brazil actually gave the dream team a run for their money for a bit, but dream team eventually won by like 10 or so. wouldn't let me restart myleague again....so i restarted with your final update roster. finished the jerseys and ready to start again. one question...any way to keep the myleague season and restart from the beginning again (with the same roster) or do you have to restart all over again every time?
You can turn autosave off and save it after you finish the jerseys. Then just don't save during the season and when you are finished load up the save you have and start over again.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »