Home

Tendency edits that are game changers for realism?

This is a discussion on Tendency edits that are game changers for realism? within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-05-2018, 03:19 PM   #865
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65
Re: Tendency edits that are game changers for realism?

Vann I'm on PS4 and pc. I skipped Xbox this year but should probably go that way next year

Sent from my LG-LS998 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-05-2018, 03:38 PM   #866
Hall of Fame

Coach2K's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by www.Coach2K.com

Sorry if I asked this before but are you putting these changes in the roster we can download on Xbox? So if I view the Xbox roster I can keep current? Or are you making changes to the roster inside your myleague?

I’m assuming the draft class is current?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

To watch a fictional MyLeague expansion series with more than 90 episodes click here.

Subscribe to Coach2K's YouTube channel by clicking here.

Visit Coach2K.com for my latest articles.
Old 07-05-2018, 03:52 PM   #867
MVP

vannwolfhawk's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Are you putting these changes in the roster we can download on Xbox? So if I view the Xbox roster I can keep current? Or are you making changes to the roster inside your myleague?

I’m assuming the draft class is current?

I won't post this roster again until after 19 comes out for anyone who doesn't get 19 but end up sticking with 18. Plus I want to have it 100% complete with new updates & after having every player scouted this time 1st. The one up is solid and complete this just has 1000x more detail & scale changes to get certain things. I want this thing dialed in and perfect before I do and for 19 so I can just enjoy the game all year next year. It will be online league & my league ready as well... Perfect for online league with 8-16 users and CPU the other teams...

Draft class I keep tweaking slightly but just to scale better. I won't repost that til 19 at this point either.
Old 07-05-2018, 03:53 PM   #868
Hall of Fame

Coach2K's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by vannwolfhawk
I won't post this roster again until after 19 comes out for anyone who doesn't get 19 but end up sticking with 18. Plus I want to have it 100% complete with new updates & after having every player scouted this time 1st. The one up is solid and complete this just has 1000x more detail & scale changes to get certain things. I want this thing dialed in and perfect before I do and for 19 so I can just enjoy the game all year next year. It will be online league & my league ready as well... Perfect for online league with 8-16 users and CPU the other teams...

Draft class I keep tweaking slightly but just to scale better. I won't repost that til 19 at this point either.

Gotcha thanks!

To watch a fictional MyLeague expansion series with more than 90 episodes click here.

Subscribe to Coach2K's YouTube channel by clicking here.

Visit Coach2K.com for my latest articles.
Old 07-05-2018, 04:04 PM   #869
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Permatron
Baseball1014 and I discussed progressing with the port of the non playoff teams and we came to a decision not to port them over. With 2k19 coming out in 2 months and the non playoff teams Vann uploaded to Youtube last being updated several months ago, we don't see these non playoff teams meshing well with the teams already completed. I know Vann is currently updating these non playoff teams, so when 2k19 drops we can start porting every teams early on.

This break will allow the ones who helped port get to actually play the game and really dial in on the teams we have completed and try to find and update any minor detail that help bring out the best experience for what teams we have available. With that being said, we will still update signature edits for the completed teams once Woody post them to his Youtube channel. I'll be adding OKC sig edits today as Woody completed them last week, so look out for them later on in the day. Sorry for anyone wanting to do a full on 30 team MyLeague.
Thanks for all you guys have done. I can't speak for everyone else but these playoff teams completed is more than enough to hold me over until 2k19 drops.
Old 07-05-2018, 04:04 PM   #870
MVP

vannwolfhawk's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Gotcha thanks!

Another big reason not releasing is I am doing all free agent signings, trades, etc, and still need to do touches & advanced rotations but I just want to do those once and I know there is still a lot of player movement to go. I have added players and not waived players yet so it's easy to edit still. So, even if I released it it's a mess right now. The one that is up is a 2017-18 season roster where now this one is all 19...
Old 07-09-2018, 11:17 AM   #871
Fire GarPax!

Permatron's Arena

OVR: 4

Going to work on getting Woody's Timberwolve and Trail Brazer edits in today. Will update post when complete.

Update: Minnesota and Portland are now updated.

Last edited by Permatron; 07-09-2018 at 05:04 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2018, 10:38 PM   #872
MVP

JBCAROLINAKID's Arena

OVR: 5

I'm not speaking of this roster but just 2k in general but why is it point guards and shooting guards get so many defensive rebounds under the basket when big men with high rebound ratings are right beside them? Drives me crazy seeing this so much

Sent from my SM-T350 using Operation Sports mobile app

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »