Home

Most accurate NCAA Roster with 137 rosters and 1300 plus players.

This is a discussion on Most accurate NCAA Roster with 137 rosters and 1300 plus players. within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-17-2018, 10:37 AM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Most accurate NCAA Roster with 137 rosters and 1300 plus players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucnSmoot
Digging deeper i noticed numbers arent right and players dont look like themselves and tendecies are off. Norvell is #19 when you play with him and black as hell. Hes lighter skinned and #23. LiAngelo Ball looks fat and slow. Only two players i checked so far. Lol what a joke
Wow you are rude. This is really good! For the time he put into this, there are going to be some hat are off. It’s also a really poor cap creator this year so it won’t be perfect. I’d like to see you do better. And obviously everyone else likes it so stop hating. This roster is more for players who want to play with like Mid Majors or not as good teams and there are plenty of others that you could go use if you wish.

If you have a problem with certain players just change it or make your own! Would that be too much work for you?

Last edited by RhodyFan1; 02-17-2018 at 10:48 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-17-2018, 11:15 AM   #26
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhodyFan1
Wow you are rude. This is really good! For the time he put into this, there are going to be some hat are off. It’s also a really poor cap creator this year so it won’t be perfect. I’d like to see you do better. And obviously everyone else likes it so stop hating. This roster is more for players who want to play with like Mid Majors or not as good teams and there are plenty of others that you could go use if you wish.

If you have a problem with certain players just change it or make your own! Would that be too much work for you?
Im rude because i want players to look like themselves? Whats the point in just changing names and barely doing anything to appearances when the other roster nails them picture perfect?

Whats rude is this kid going into other threads and promoting his own rosters when they are trash. Thats rude. Go look at Skillas PS4 college roster thread.
Old 02-17-2018, 11:25 AM   #27
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMonkeyMan23

I even created all 137 coaches lol...those teams who are in FA even have there coaches in the coach FA pool.....
MonkeyMan how do we get coaches from free agent pool to coach a team if I swap out the players???

These are the Best Rosters by the way!!
Old 02-17-2018, 12:17 PM   #28
Rookie

Quote:
Im rude because i want players to look like themselves? Whats the point in just changing names and barely doing anything to appearances when the other roster nails them picture perfect?

Whats rude is this kid going into other threads and promoting his own rosters when they are trash. Thats rude. Go look at Skillas PS4 college roster thread.

I've been going back and editing numbers because when you move teams and players it changes there numbers for some reason. I cant help it that the game is ridiculous. Also, some teams lock out numbers so numbers can and never will be perfect.

Of course Norvell was one of my earlier players lol...but Its not justified to judge a whole product by a minor little thing...I edit 5 hours a day...i'm sorry I missed something...but like I said some teams lock out numbers so they cant and wont be perfect....(not due to just me, but the game). I'll continue editing...next time just give proper feedback....I've put in 500 hours into this roster and have to recreate any player I make as I delete them after I add them. So I'll go back and rectify this just for you. Enjoy.
Old 02-17-2018, 12:18 PM   #29
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chill8019
MonkeyMan how do we get coaches from free agent pool to coach a team if I swap out the players???

These are the Best Rosters by the way!!

Click R2 til you get to the staff section....slide over to coach, and then fire your coach and hire your new teams proper coach.
Old 02-17-2018, 12:23 PM   #30
Rookie

Thanks !! And If U don't.. I'll add any automatic bid winners to your roster either way!! Tournament time I'm playing every game with photos !! WHOOO!! gon be crazy !!

Sent from my SM-N920R7 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 02-17-2018, 12:44 PM   #31
Rookie

Quote:

He couldn’t post a thread because he was new. Now that he can that’s over calm yourself.

Obviously everyone is entitled to their own opinion but when I said you were rude I meant that you don’t have to trash another player’s topic that he put so much time into. Especially when you’ve done nothing yourself. I tried once and this stuff is HARD. If you don’t like, just don’t bother to say stuff like that. It’s a simple concept dude.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-17-2018, 12:51 PM   #32
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhodyFan1
He couldn’t post a thread because he was new. Now that he can that’s over calm yourself.

Obviously everyone is entitled to their own opinion but when I said you were rude I meant that you don’t have to trash another player’s topic that he put so much time into. Especially when you’ve done nothing yourself. I tried once and this stuff is HARD. If you don’t like, just don’t bother to say stuff like that. It’s a simple concept dude.

To appease him i'm going to look at every roster today....which is take 5 hrs easily lll and checking just numbers and i'll prove that a majority cant be changed due to the roster they are on....I've been through 16 teams so far and 9 players #'s cant be edited...i'll post later today to show u exactly which players numbers are wrong and that they cant be changed...i'm here to help this game be better.....so i'm doing everything I can to fix minor issues. ...Fyi...to anyone who doesn't know...each individual player takes a minimum of 15 minutes to make them semi realistic. Lol....so hopefully u can imagine how long I've worked on this thus far....But back to checking numbers lol..I'll post tonight sometime lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »