Home

NBA 2K19 Greatest All-Time Teams Roster (for XBOX ONE)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K19 Greatest All-Time Teams Roster (for XBOX ONE) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-06-2018, 06:08 PM   #1
Rookie

robdog1330's Arena

OVR: 0
NBA 2K19 Greatest All-Time Teams Roster (for XBOX ONE)

I was busy during the NBA 2K18 cycle, and lost my files when I went back into the game thus cancelling the roster last year. For NBA 2K19, I will try to stay active, and try not to take super long breaks to create this All-Time Teams roster.

The Greatest All-Time Teams Roster features the 15 of the greatest players from each NBA franchise with created player models of not just big "missing" names like Charles Barkley and Reggie Miller, but also really old greats like Paul Arizin and Dolph Schayes with a FA Pool of historic players who didn’t make the cut as well as some guys not in NBA 2K19.

Team Rosters and Overview as well as Historic FA Pool with more players that is increasing very soon (ratings need to be done for most missing players): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Notes:
Gamertag on XBOX One is NourishedRock4, and is titled "NBA Greatest All-Time Teams Roster+FAs" (No space between the plus sign and the words next to it)

Yellow space means it is a created player, Green space means it is a player in NBA 2K19, but not that franchise's All-Time Roster.

I rate the missing players based on mostly their best season with that specific team, and their appearances based on their best season with that team

I may or may not create head coaches for each All-Time team (depending on the time I have), but each team will have a playbook similar to that of one of that franchise's best seasons.

Resources from Basketball-Reference to tutorials on YouTube (like FranchisePlay, etc.) will be used through out this roster to help me.

Suggestions/questions/comments are welcome at any time! It is best that you PM me on OS as I do not have a Twitter.

Thanks for checking me out!
-Robdog1330

Updates
9/7/18: All-Time Bucks, Hornets, and Magic are completed
9/8/18: All-Time Suns, and Cavaliers are completed; Brian Winters has replaced Sam Cassell on the All-Time Bucks (Thanks for suggestion, PeaceSim)
9/9/18: All-Time Lakers, Pelicans, and Rockets are completed
9/10/18: All-Time Bulls, and Celtics are completed
9/11/18: All-Time Knicks, and Mavericks are completed
9/12/18: All-Time Trail Blazers, and Raptors are completed
9/13/18: All-Time Heat, and Jazz are completed
9/14/18: All-Time Nets, and Nuggets are completed; Billy Paultz is now the Starting C for the All-Time Nets (Brook Lopez is off the bench); Carmelo Anthony will now start at the PF slot for the All-Time Nuggets with Dan Issel starting at the C slot (Dikembe Mutombo is off the bench)
9/15/18: All-Time Sonics/Thunder, and Grizzlies are completed
9/16/18: All-Time Pistons are completed
9/17/18: All-Time Spurs are completed
9/21/18: All-Time Timberwolves are completed
9/22/18: All-Time Warriors are completed
9/23/18: All-Time 76ers are completed
9/24/18: All-Time Hawks are completed; Randy Smith is now the All-Time Clippers Starting SG with World B. Free now coming off the bench
9/26/18: All-Time Clippers are completed
9/28/18: All-Time Wizards are completed
9/30/18: All-Time Kings are complete
10/3/18: All-Time Pacers are completed and the roster has been officially posted on XBOX One’s 2K Share titled ”NBA Greatest All-Time Teams Roster" under the gamertag NourishedRock4

New York Giants
Golden State Warriors
New York Yankees

XBONE GT: NourishedRock4

Last edited by robdog1330; 11-14-2018 at 08:40 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2018, 12:27 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: NBA 2K19 Greatest All-Time Teams Roster (for XBOX ONE)

Quote:
Originally Posted by robdog1330
I was busy during the NBA 2K18 cycle, and lost my files when I went back into the game thus cancelling the roster last year. For NBA 2K19, I will try to stay active, and try not to take super long breaks to create this All-Time Teams roster.

The Greatest All-Time Teams Roster features the 15 of the greatest players from each NBA franchise with created player models of not just big "missing" names like Charles Barkley and Reggie Miller, but also really old greats like Paul Arizin and Dolph Schayes.

Team Rosters and Overview (ratings need to be done for most missing players): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Notes:
Gamertag on XBOX One is NourishedRock4, and will be titled "NBA Greatest All-Time Teams Roster" once it is released

Yellow space means it is a created player, Green space means it is a player in NBA 2K19, but not that franchise's All-Time Roster.

I rate the missing players based on mostly their best season with that specific team, and their appearances based on their best season with that team

I may or may not create head coaches for each All-Time team (depending on the time I have), but each team will have a playbook similar to that of one of that franchise's best seasons.

Resources from Basketball-Reference to tutorials on YouTube (like FranchisePlay, etc.) will be used through out this roster to help me.

Suggestions/questions/comments are welcome at any time! It is best that you PM me on OS as I do not have a Twitter.

Thanks for checking me out!
-Robdog1330

Updates
Thanks so much in advance!!!!
Old 09-07-2018, 06:07 PM   #3
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4

thanks in advance also.
Also notice Bosh is gone from the Miami Heat. So sad.
Old 09-08-2018, 08:54 PM   #4
Rookie

Add Brian Winters (remove Cassell) to the Bucks. He's the only retired number not on there.

Last edited by PeaceSim; 09-08-2018 at 09:00 PM.
Old 09-08-2018, 09:57 PM   #5
Rookie

robdog1330's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceSim
Add Brian Winters (remove Cassell) to the Bucks. He's the only retired number not on there.
Thanks for the suggestion! I will add Brian Winters to the roster, and will come up with for ratings for him.

New York Giants
Golden State Warriors
New York Yankees

XBONE GT: NourishedRock4
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2018, 12:26 AM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by robdog1330
Thanks for the suggestion! I will add Brian Winters to the roster, and will come up with for ratings for him.
I'd honestly swap out Reggie Theus for Kirk Hinrich. Theus is a better overall player but played on much worse teams and in a short period of time. Hinrich on the other hand was there for 11 seasons and on multiple playoff teams. Plus his numbers are great.
Old 09-09-2018, 10:26 AM   #7
Hall Of Fame

VDusen04's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceSim
I'd honestly swap out Reggie Theus for Kirk Hinrich. Theus is a better overall player but played on much worse teams and in a short period of time. Hinrich on the other hand was there for 11 seasons and on multiple playoff teams. Plus his numbers are great.
I don't really have too much stake in this so I wouldn't really care either way but whatever it's worth, I think I'd stick with Theus. They both spent just about the same amount of time of their basketball primes in Chicago but Theus spent that time as an all-star level player, whereas Kirk was Kirk - really solid but never really next level.

If Kirk had been a part of a championship team in Chicago, or even one that did more than just advance to the second round one time, I could see giving him the edge on account of legacy status (sort of like picking Tayshaun Prince over Kelly Tripucka on an all-time Pistons roster). But unless we're just going for players that younger folks will be more familiar with, I think I would give Theus the edge on account of his production and skill level.
Old 09-09-2018, 05:16 PM   #8
Rookie

This is really impressive work. I don’t think u missed much, but I would suggest Joe Fulks & Guy Rodgers for the Warriors over Floyd & Short. If u look at all star selections it’s helpful to remember for the first 4 seasons of the NBA there was no all star game. If u have interest & time u might want to check this link, I think this guy did a pretty good job selecting all time teams as well. Even though I’m on ps4 I appreciate your hard work & I’ll be using your doc as a tool when I create my own roster later in the year. Thanks again http://www.bballhistory.com/all-time...se-tournament/

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »