Home

NBA 2K19 Greatest All-Time Teams Roster (for XBOX ONE)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K19 Greatest All-Time Teams Roster (for XBOX ONE) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-21-2018, 11:28 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K19 Greatest All-Time Teams Roster (for XBOX ONE)

Nice! Ive been working on Michael adams, marin, and tripucka. If you have overalls in mind for those 3 let me know and i can probably have them finished tonight. Most of the work is done on them.
Old 10-21-2018, 11:35 PM   #34
Rookie

Also thinking about making Al Cervi. Former MVP and scoring champ AND a great defender in the NBL (back when their talent was better than the BAA). Won a Cship as starting point and player/coach w Schayes and the Nats, and a Cship w Mikan for the american gears. Let me know if he qualifies for you.
Old 10-21-2018, 11:35 PM   #35
Rookie

robdog1330's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobLoblaw84
Nice! Ive been working on Michael adams, marin, and tripucka. If you have overalls in mind for those 3 let me know and i can probably have them finished tonight. Most of the work is done on them.
I do not have any overalls for the guys in my mind right now but I'll check them out once you are done with them. Speaking about Michael Adams, I think I might put Michael Adams on the Nuggets roster in place of Larry Jones depending on the overall.

New York Giants
Golden State Warriors
New York Yankees

XBONE GT: NourishedRock4
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-22-2018, 12:02 AM   #36
Rookie

Adams is definitely a fun & gun Point. Steals, 3s, and assists for days. He fits denver's point center system, or doug moe's no-plays-called movement system like a glove. To me, he's a better version of IThomas.
Old 10-22-2018, 05:51 PM   #37
Rookie

robdog1330's Arena

I had an idea and thought about making a second roster with the guys on the Legends FA Pool who didn’t make the cut on the All-Time teams on the current teams. Do you guys think it is a good idea?

New York Giants
Golden State Warriors
New York Yankees

Old 10-22-2018, 08:54 PM   #38
Rookie

yes! I was thinking about that, and dont know what the max is for the FA pool. This roster has so much potential. If you start a myleague I believe you can edit/expand 6 current NBA teams for the franchises with no classics (wizards/bullets/capitols) and older franchises (ie. Olympians, st. lou hawks/spirits, fort wayne, cincy/kc, kentucky colonels). All of them are expansion options. Maybe classic teams for the established franchises for the retro feel. The skimpier 2nd rosters can fill out w existing classic players or 1st roster overflow
Nugs- stith, williams, pack, LaPhonso Ellis

Heat- ike austin, chalmers

Hornets- Gminski & Tripucka had near peak years, newman, wingate
Old 10-22-2018, 08:59 PM   #39
Rookie

I just dont know if you can share a roster from a myleague. If you can the logos and courts for edited/expansion options are readily available via search.

BTW Marin, Adams, Cervi, and Tripucka are posted to
16 more
Old 10-22-2018, 11:31 PM   #40
Rookie

robdog1330's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobLoblaw84
yes! I was thinking about that, and dont know what the max is for the FA pool. This roster has so much potential. If you start a myleague I believe you can edit/expand 6 current NBA teams for the franchises with no classics (wizards/bullets/capitols) and older franchises (ie. Olympians, st. lou hawks/spirits, fort wayne, cincy/kc, kentucky colonels). All of them are expansion options. Maybe classic teams for the established franchises for the retro feel. The skimpier 2nd rosters can fill out w existing classic players or 1st roster overflow
Nugs- stith, williams, pack, LaPhonso Ellis

Heat- ike austin, chalmers

Hornets- Gminski & Tripucka had near peak years, newman, wingate
I do not think there is a maximum amount of players for the FA Pool of legends. For the defunct franchises, I'm not sure if I'll put those players on the closest NBA Team to them (ex: Olympians players to Pacers), or just leave them on the FA Pool because they probably won't have enough players. I will add a few players and update ratings for those players in the FA Pool including your suggestions. Also have Gminski and Tripucka under the Nets and Pistons FA Pools respectively as they played there during their respective peaks. I also finished Al Cervi, and will include him in the online file once I complete a few more players for the FA Pool.

New York Giants
Golden State Warriors
New York Yankees

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »