Home

NBA 2K19 Greatest All-Time Teams Roster (for XBOX ONE)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K19 Greatest All-Time Teams Roster (for XBOX ONE) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 11-02-2018, 07:18 AM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K19 Greatest All-Time Teams Roster (for XBOX ONE)

Great work!
I have a few more for you
Frankie "flash" Brian- 4x all league & all star (2 nba, 2 nbl) '48-49 nbl champ, 2x to the nba finals
Sedale "the thief' Threatt- took over as starting point after Magic got sick, averaged 15pt, 7 asts, 2 stls those 2 years. Great fg% for a PG, defensive stopper, top 10 in spg, apg, ft%. Former 6th round pick
Dave Twardzik- ABA all star, then came to NBA and led league in true shooting for 3 years, great advanced stats, won chip w blazers
Slick Watts- '75-6 led league in stls & asts & was 1st team all defense, injury cut career short
Bobby McDermott- 4x NBL mvp, 6x nbl 1st team, won 3 chips (1 w Mikan on american gears), steph curry type (used trae young dna w upgraded 3pt & badges), weird low release on jumper
Also sending a Scola (tweaked brian grant dna)
On 16 more '12 griz
Old 11-02-2018, 04:03 PM   #58
Rookie

robdog1330's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobLoblaw84
Great work!
I have a few more for you
Frankie "flash" Brian- 4x all league & all star (2 nba, 2 nbl) '48-49 nbl champ, 2x to the nba finals
Sedale "the thief' Threatt- took over as starting point after Magic got sick, averaged 15pt, 7 asts, 2 stls those 2 years. Great fg% for a PG, defensive stopper, top 10 in spg, apg, ft%. Former 6th round pick
Dave Twardzik- ABA all star, then came to NBA and led league in true shooting for 3 years, great advanced stats, won chip w blazers
Slick Watts- '75-6 led league in stls & asts & was 1st team all defense, injury cut career short
Bobby McDermott- 4x NBL mvp, 6x nbl 1st team, won 3 chips (1 w Mikan on american gears), steph curry type (used trae young dna w upgraded 3pt & badges), weird low release on jumper
Also sending a Scola (tweaked brian grant dna)
On 16 more '12 griz
Awesome! All of these guys will be included in the roster. It’s amazing how much help you’ve done in terms of the players that weren’t originally on the FA list when I started it (I actually did not know who Bobby McDermott was until I saw this post).

New York Giants
Golden State Warriors
New York Yankees

XBONE GT: NourishedRock4
Old 11-02-2018, 08:48 PM   #59
Rookie

Its a pleasure to collaborate with an awesome roster maker. Thanks for letting me work with your concept!
Got 3 more coming your way late tonight: 2 combo guards (versatility somewhat deflates their pure numeric value)
Clem "the gem" Haskins- 15.5, 4.5asts, 4rebs pg for late 60s bulls
Jay Humphries- 13.5, 6 asts, 2stls pg for bucks from '88-92, top100 all time in asts & stls
& Leroy "cowboy" Edwards- 3x nbl mvp & scoring champ, 8x all league (6x 1st team), 2x nbl champ (5x finalist). Post scorer, elbow thrower, tough defender. Rumor is mikan went to baa to avoid him. all around skill
I think im tapped out on players.
Old 11-02-2018, 09:51 PM   #60
Rookie

Those 3 players will be on '11 OKC - same file
Thinking about producing a corresponding draft class/classes to supplement the rosters.
I came up with 40+ players whose careers were wasted within the 1st 5 years due to:
drug issues (washburn, pearl washington, richard dumas)
injury/illness (tom burleson, stipanovich, asik, respert),
lifetime ban (allstar jack molinas, bill spivey),
pre nba/aba only (bad news barnes, bob kurland, cincinatus powell). If anyone would like to participate let me know. There are probably 60+ players who fit. It would be a pretty cool all time myleague.
Old 11-02-2018, 10:33 PM   #61
Rookie

robdog1330's Arena

Quote:
Those 3 players will be on '11 OKC - same file
Thinking about producing a corresponding draft class/classes to supplement the rosters.
I came up with 40+ players whose careers were wasted within the 1st 5 years due to:
drug issues (washburn, pearl washington, richard dumas)
injury/illness (tom burleson, stipanovich, asik, respert),
lifetime ban (allstar jack molinas, bill spivey),
pre nba/aba only (bad news barnes, bob kurland, cincinatus powell). If anyone would like to participate let me know. There are probably 60+ players who fit. It would be a pretty cool all time myleague.
That would be awesome! On another note, I could not find the three players on the 11-12 Thunder for some reason. Did you save and share? They’re not popping up when I tried looking for them.

New York Giants
Golden State Warriors
New York Yankees

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-02-2018, 10:48 PM   #62
Rookie

I wont have them done until very late tonight. Sorry, got caught up with the other idea.
Let me know any ideas you have for the draft class/es. I have about 30 days with free time to put it together. Obviously their ratings will be quite a bit higher than the average draft class, otherwise theyll never get playing time . . . or can we use the G leaugue/2 way glitch to our advantage? We can always work kind of the way we have so far. I can kick out models in advance that you adjust to coincide with your existing roster work. Feel free to add new findings!
I'm figuring to put them all on 1 year/file. Then users can pluck them as wanted, or implement them as a single mega draft. Personally, I will probably dial back the median age for current all timers and use them as appropriate with retirements. I would turn on storylines to keep some mystery going.
Old 11-02-2018, 11:23 PM   #63
Rookie

robdog1330's Arena

Quote:
I wont have them done until very late tonight. Sorry, got caught up with the other idea.
Let me know any ideas you have for the draft class/es. I have about 30 days with free time to put it together. Obviously their ratings will be quite a bit higher than the average draft class, otherwise theyll never get playing time . . . or can we use the G leaugue/2 way glitch to our advantage? We can always work kind of the way we have so far. I can kick out models in advance that you adjust to coincide with your existing roster work. Feel free to add new findings!
I'm figuring to put them all on 1 year/file. Then users can pluck them as wanted, or implement them as a single mega draft. Personally, I will probably dial back the median age for current all timers and use them as appropriate with retirements. I would turn on storylines to keep some mystery going.
That's perfectly fine about the release of those 3 players being delayed! I have no idea what the G league/2 way glitch is, and have never heard of it, so that would be cool when I get to it. That idea with the single mega draft with the ages of existing and created legends reduced would be awesome in addition to the storylines because it would be interesting to see how good some of those players would have been if it weren't for injuries, drugs, etc. I will try to find new findings in addition to the players you found once I finish the first batch of FAs. On another note, Terry Catledge, Jay Vincent, Brian Taylor, Mike Gminski, and Chris Morris are added to the roster online.

New York Giants
Golden State Warriors
New York Yankees

Old 11-02-2018, 11:52 PM   #64
Rookie

I saw Catledge and the others. Nice!
I will post a list of draftees I have in mind so we dont double research/create it.
I dont want to interrupt the good work u r already doing.
The G league glitch has/had players progressing much faster than normal during their assignments; it might even be too overpowered for our purposes. Not sure if it has been patched, or how already highly rated players progress in G league. It could be fun to play around with. I actually hope they havent patched it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »