Home

NBA 2K21 Attention to detail Project (PS4, PS5, XB1, XB Serie S|X and Switch)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K21 Attention to detail Project (PS4, PS5, XB1, XB Serie S|X and Switch) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-06-2021, 12:45 AM   #657
Pro

Skuxx24's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: NBA 2K21 Attention to detail Project (PS4, PS5, XB1, XB Serie S|X and Switch)

Has there been any updates for the rookies yet? 20 games in should be enough data

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
NRL:New Zealand Warriors

Old 02-06-2021, 01:02 PM   #658
Rookie

callahan24's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K21 Attention to detail Project (PS4, PS5, XB1, XB Serie S|X and Switch)

Is there going to be a sliders set for the ps4 version?
Old 02-06-2021, 07:30 PM   #659
MVP

CelticLG's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by callahan24
Is there going to be a sliders set for the ps4 version?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnwest2019
Thanks for the great work you guys did. I remember helping out a bit with the roster last year...its a loooot of work. I play on the pc.

Three questions:

1) Is there already a pc thread for this rosters pc version ?
2) What sliders should be used for the pc version ? Are they on 2k share?
3) Are there plans to update the transactions and trades ?
1. Not at the moment, I'm in a period with very little free time, and I wasn't able to create the thread. I should be more free shortly.
2. For PS4 and PC we don't have an official sliders set, I suggest to check the work of SpursNation, Eccentric and schnaidt, they have worked a lot with this roster and the slider set should fit very well, it's then up to each user to choose which one they prefer more
3. Yes, after the deadline.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearsfan198
I got a question. I think I saw that they update the rosters every month or so but I just want to be sure. Do they not change any of the rosters for old gen and focus solely on next gen?
We'll update the roster for every console after the deadline, including PS4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skuxx24
Has there been any updates for the rookies yet? 20 games in should be enough data
It's not about games, it's about shots, minutes, possession. I can't rate a player if he shot 50 threes, 5 fades,7 pullups, even after 20 games.

I have minimum criteria to reach before I can evaluate a player, it happens that one guy play a streak of 7-8 games (or even more) really bad or really good, on a sample of 20 games, can totally alter the whole thing. Expecially for rookies that need to adapt to the NBA. Imagine rating LaMelo after his first 10 games, while averagine 3 points shooting 30/20/70. Now he's averaging 15-5-6 the last 10 games, two completely different players.

20 games isn't enough, I can assure that, not even the 33-35 games that we'll have around deadline day are enough sometimes, but we'll have to take it and work with it, given the shortened regular season.
Old 02-06-2021, 09:14 PM   #660
Rookie

Is there a way I can finish the Xbox one file for these rosters or i would need to follow the guides to make this roster ?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 02-07-2021, 08:50 PM   #661
Rookie

Hey Celtic, hows it going with the Draftclass?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-08-2021, 06:14 AM   #662
Pro

XxVal_MarXx's Arena

Another problem guys, I arrived at December 25 in my Mynba, the file does not go further, what can I do?
On December 25th I had no games of my team and I simulated, but the last 3 games are not simulated and the game does not go further
Old 02-08-2021, 07:25 AM   #663
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxVal_MarXx
Another problem guys, I arrived at December 25 in my Mynba, the file does not go further, what can I do?
On December 25th I had no games of my team and I simulated, but the last 3 games are not simulated and the game does not go further

no idea but i've had no issue simming or playing seasons. that is a bizarre issue.
Old 02-08-2021, 08:06 AM   #664
Pro

XxVal_MarXx's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadinside
no idea but i've had no issue simming or playing seasons. that is a bizarre issue.
I have no idea why, I tried to close the file but nothing happened

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »