Home

NBA X’s & O’s

This is a discussion on NBA X’s & O’s within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-19-2021, 07:04 PM   #49
MVP

OVR: 33
Re: NBA X’s & O’s

Quote:
Originally Posted by vannwolfhawk
You on Xbox next gen? If so, give me a week or so to fine tune it this week. The team specific stuff like touches, play types, and some other stuff still need to be tuned still. Plus want to reorder playbooks after testing and add and subtract if needed. But I can upload for you for sure…
Forgot you were on Xbox.
Old 09-19-2021, 08:48 PM   #50
MVP

vannwolfhawk's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtcrb
The Legend is Hard at work. Hey buddy when you get a chance, can you PM me OR Post a list of Best Plays. I am just coming up with a few Generic Playbooks for me. I want it for Personal use. I cant do full Roster Edits anymore due to Neuropathy issues, but i can make a few edits at a time. I am on PS4 right now OR I would just wait on you to finish.

I am so happy you are back in the Community. Really missed your insight the last few years.
Hey man! Long time! Good to hear from you. Ya maybe you and 2 other people are happy the rest are like oh great this mf is back! Haha

Sorry to hear about the neuropathy issues! But I’m glad your still around and able to enjoy the game still. You don’t want to edit Anyways it’s a time sucker! I’m at the point of no return now so can’t stop now… That’s part of why I create a thread on OS. It keeps me accountable! Lol

Anyways, You know how I do the playbooks. I unfortunately always write everything on paper 1st as it’s just faster and easy for me. Plus I’m old school. I don’t do spreadsheets. I got chicken scratch everywhere! I have about 30-40 pages of play notes and play types all broken down. So, the last thing I do is type it all out for OS. Usually it takes me about a month to a month and half to get there. I just happened to go crazy and faster than years past.

So, long story short I promise I’ll get them all onto the cpu. I just want to finish the project rather than stop and go. I realize people are waiting though too so I’m going as fast as I can trust me! If you have anything specific though you are looking for Let me know that’s a little easier than typing 250 plays out and in organized categories for everyone. Lol

Just Let me know what you want and I’ll try and help with specifics…
Old 09-19-2021, 08:51 PM   #51
MVP

vannwolfhawk's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffaacc03
Forgot you were on Xbox.
Ya I thought for a second you made the switch over from the dark side! :-)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2021, 09:14 PM   #52
MVP

OVR: 15

Van- Do you still plan to post your slider set?

Thanks!
Old 09-19-2021, 10:08 PM   #53
MVP

vannwolfhawk's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ch46647
Van- Do you still plan to post your slider set?

Thanks!
Yes I can. Give me a week for that as well. I will be testing all week and last few days since the patch I haven’t really even played as I was editing. But I did get in game for a couple of quarters and it felt a little different. So as I test this week I’ll dial that back in as well…

I will say this though… Maybe get used to playing at 52 speed. I use 52 for a few reasons. It speeds up animations (I did counter with dropping speed thresholds and lateral quickness to counter), but more importantly the nba game is open, high scoring, fast. At default I was getting low scoring games. Especially with a few defensive stops. It free up the pnr game and allowed some snake dribbles too.

But again it felt a little weird post patch so need this week to dial it in… I’ll probably post both at same time… It does take a little getting used to but it plays to my style of play where I like to run plays, drive and kick, and run when I got numbers.

Anyways… yes I will lol
Old 09-19-2021, 11:12 PM   #54
MVP

OVR: 15

Vann, post as much changes/info as you can for us PS5 users please. Haven't even bought 2K22 yet, but your changes/updates will be one of the main reasons I will purchase the game this year. You always posted some great/game changing stuff in the past that resulted in awesome gameplay.
Old 09-19-2021, 11:25 PM   #55
MVP

vannwolfhawk's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by STLRams
Vann, post as much changes/info as you can for us PS5 users please. Haven't even bought 2K22 yet, but your changes/updates will be one of the main reasons I will purchase the game this year. You always posted some great/game changing stuff in the past that resulted in awesome gameplay.
Damn! I was actually going to reach out to you to test roster too. I was just thinking about that yesterday actually…

I got you though!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2021, 11:46 PM   #56
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by vannwolfhawk
You on Xbox next gen? If so, give me a week or so to fine tune it this week. The team specific stuff like touches, play types, and some other stuff still need to be tuned still. Plus want to reorder playbooks after testing and add and subtract if needed. But I can upload for you for sure…
Can you make a spreadsheet or something for us players on PS5? I'm excited to see your work

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »