Home

NBA 2K23 "The Eccentric Edition" - Realistic Next-Gen Slider Set

This is a discussion on NBA 2K23 "The Eccentric Edition" - Realistic Next-Gen Slider Set within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-07-2023, 08:46 AM   #257
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K23 "The Eccentric Edition" - Realistic Next-Gen Slider Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aicarg
Playing on Jordan Era this sliders works perfect to me. The only change I did is put 3’s at 69 for cpu and player.

PD: Im playing with MJWizards roster
Have you or anyone else tried these sliders out with the Kobe Era?
Thanks
Old 05-08-2023, 04:51 PM   #258
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussie_pride
Have you or anyone else tried these sliders out with the Kobe Era?
Thanks
Yes, I tried with MJWizard Kobe Era Roster. Works fine to… but the game is a little more easy for my at this Era (I dont know why). I enjoy more the Jordan Era. At Kobe Era you dont need to touch the 3’s sliders.
Old 06-20-2023, 08:48 PM   #259
MVP

OVR: 15

What settings should I adjust to get more fastbreaks. Seems like the cpu players no matter what basically teleport back on defense. Was playing the Bird/Magic era, super annoying that hardly any fastbreaks happen. Even edited players cut to the basket tendencies vs spot up and it didn't do much. Does players hustle attribute help with this?
Old 06-30-2023, 01:06 AM   #260
MVP

sirjam's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by vannwolfhawk
I just uploaded under Vannwolfhawk206. Xbox x. I’m not saying use these, it’s all personal preference. Depending on the update I have gone 42-48 like you have with accel and speed then 43-50 depending. I keep going back n forth. But I’m strictly talking about fast breaks. You can see what I did with hustle slider too. But again, the spot Vs cut tendency edit is a must! I got 0-25-75-95-100 depending on player. Plus, pushing pace and running on rebounds in coaches settings also help. Putting all shooters like a curry at 100 or pg’s high as well gets more filling lanes.

The shooting sliders, backdoor cuts at 0, hands at 32 for more bobbled passes and rebounds, as well as play passing lanes at 29/30 to eliminate those ugly 1 hand big man steals on PNR’s are all personal preference. I’m still toying with user on ball and I’m still not great so I’ve had to up it, but I’ve also lowered that way down to 25 too. Still playing with it.

Disclaimer - some stuff might be odd to see. This is all used with heavily edited roster though too. Not as much the speed but other big gameplay fixes. So sliders will vary depending on which roster is being used. Like I have stepback jumpers & contested mid and 3point per player edited so getting that animation to trigger, floaters to trigger, etc. plus because I edited all shot types for players I can set cpu all at 50 in their tendency sliders as if I edited the roster right as far as ranges go those don’t matter. For example I am getting tons of 3’s and less close shots even though it’s set to 50. So again just wanted to state all that as it matters and varies depending on the roster used.
I prolly won’t get a response bc the game is so old. But curious on who you would put at 99 cut instead of spot up? Trying to get more lanes ran hard. Like for instance where would a flyer like Jalen Green be at. Thanks
Old 07-24-2023, 04:02 PM   #261
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirjam
I prolly won’t get a response bc the game is so old. But curious on who you would put at 99 cut instead of spot up? Trying to get more lanes ran hard. Like for instance where would a flyer like Jalen Green be at. Thanks
I have a Rockets franchise in myleague. For Jalen anything higher than 20 and he'll spot up way too much - or any player really. That slider is backwards too - so for your guys who never spot up and run to the rim every time its 0 or 5. Guys like Steph would be 80 or higher. In my particular franchise I use a combination of ATD and Real2kinsider rosters edits and start on All Star and then put in Superstar sliders. In my experience though once you go above 20 they really start camping out way too much. Hope that helps
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2023, 03:21 PM   #262
Rookie

Yoooo Eccentric, i remember you from the 2k13 days! Did you ever come up with any updates to this slider set?? I’ll be on 2k23 til 2k24 goes on sale lol
Old 08-14-2023, 11:20 PM   #263
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan245
Yoooo Eccentric, i remember you from the 2k13 days! Did you ever come up with any updates to this slider set?? I’ll be on 2k23 til 2k24 goes on sale lol
Nope, never made an update because the existing version of the sliders played pretty damn well IMO and didn't need much tweaking. If the rumors of a "Lebron Era" around 2010 in MyNBA for 2K24 are true, I'll be much more interested in going as ridiculously meticulous about minor slider adjustments this coming year. And maybe a 2005-ish Era as well to take those 7-seconds-or-less Suns to the Finals like they deserved
Old 08-15-2023, 01:27 AM   #264
MVP

sirjam's Arena

If I could see a true fast break in this game I would have a heart attack. 3-2 2-1etc

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »