Home

Lab Results: Personal Tweaks, Sliders, Settings

This is a discussion on Lab Results: Personal Tweaks, Sliders, Settings within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-23-2014, 05:54 PM   #89
Rookie

OVR: 8
Re: Lab Results: Personal Tweaks, Sliders, Settings

Gonna raise 3pt Success to 44. 1st post updated.

VZW NIII

WAITING FOR:
Fallout 4

Wife: "Of course he's going out to get his 2K game at 12am, like he can't wait til tomorrow."
Wife's mom: "Be grateful that's what he's running out at midnight for."
Old 02-23-2014, 07:55 PM   #90
Meow

DetroitStyle's Arena

OVR: 29

Still having some issues with good bigs getting shots. Played at least 5 test games against OKC and Druant averaged about 15 shots while Westbrooke averaged 30. The thing is, there were lots of pull ups and 3's. Even some post play but when it came down to it, Durant never took shots just passed it off.
Old 02-23-2014, 08:16 PM   #91
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetroitStyle
Still having some issues with good bigs getting shots. Played at least 5 test games against OKC and Druant averaged about 15 shots while Westbrooke averaged 30. The thing is, there were lots of pull ups and 3's. Even some post play but when it came down to it, Durant never took shots just passed it off.

I had the same issue with him also buy no idea why he acts like that in particular.

Other plays don't do this though it's odd.

Galaxy Note 2
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-23-2014, 09:33 PM   #92
Rookie

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
I had the same issue with him also buy no idea why he acts like that in particular.

Galaxy Note 2
KD has been straight torching me but then again RW is still injured in the remdizzle roster. Are you using 2K's roster? I'd guess editing their Shot Tendency, but really haven't a clue as I haven't really edited players outside of gear/sneakers.

I'll see if I can get a game in with RW and KD both playing in the 2K rosters with some edits to their tendencies. Because it's just not right for KD not to take over. I find myself playing them repeatedly just because of how KD goes off on me. It results in L's and it's frustrating lol, but beautiful to see on the flip side.

One player also that very curiously doesn't "gun" enough like IRL is Melo, either with the 2K roster or remdizzle roster. He gets his but modestly, like 22 pts on 8-17 FG type games. Might play around with editing him as well.

Gonna start playing around with raising Dunks In Traffic Frequency as well. It's at 65 now, but I'm going for players like Dwight/Blake being closer to IRL where, you never want them within arm's reach of the rim or they'll slam it, or you must take the foul. Right now it does happen, but not quite enough. Def will report my findings on that.

WAITING FOR:
Fallout 4

Wife: "Of course he's going out to get his 2K game at 12am, like he can't wait til tomorrow."
Wife's mom: "Be grateful that's what he's running out at midnight for."
Old 02-23-2014, 10:42 PM   #93
yellow

23's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOLLIDAY1183
KD has been straight torching me but then again RW is still injured in the remdizzle roster. Are you using 2K's roster? I'd guess editing their Shot Tendency, but really haven't a clue as I haven't really edited players outside of gear/sneakers.

I'll see if I can get a game in with RW and KD both playing in the 2K rosters with some edits to their tendencies. Because it's just not right for KD not to take over. I find myself playing them repeatedly just because of how KD goes off on me. It results in L's and it's frustrating lol, but beautiful to see on the flip side.

One player also that very curiously doesn't "gun" enough like IRL is Melo, either with the 2K roster or remdizzle roster. He gets his but modestly, like 22 pts on 8-17 FG type games. Might play around with editing him as well.

Gonna start playing around with raising Dunks In Traffic Frequency as well. It's at 65 now, but I'm going for players like Dwight/Blake being closer to IRL where, you never want them within arm's reach of the rim or they'll slam it, or you must take the foul. Right now it does happen, but not quite enough. Def will report my findings on that.
I havent gotten to playing the Thunder with Rems roster yet. Im pretty sure it'll be different with that roster, I was talking about default 2ks though which I shouldve specified.

I like Rems roster alot with some of your sliders modified, especially the tendency edits.
Old 02-24-2014, 09:17 AM   #94
Rookie

2KGAWDD's Arena

OVR: 0

Tried these sliders and i cant get out to an early lead. im 3-0 in my gm with the warriors but it seems like in the first half the cpu is shooting 55% regularly then they jus hit a wall, maybe its the fatigue rate idk, after halftime they shot like 28% and i come back and win
Old 02-24-2014, 12:18 PM   #95
Meow

DetroitStyle's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23

Galaxy Note 2
It's gotta be a roster tendency issue. I don't think this can be resolved with slider tweaks. I miss the days of 2K11 where the best player on the court would get the majority of touches. KD or Nowitzki would get 25-30 shots a game. Now with all the sig skills and tendency additions everything is kind of watered down and players just don't play like they do IRL. I might just have to go with Cam's roster and see if it plays any differently.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-24-2014, 12:43 PM   #96
yellow

23's Arena

I Def don't have the problem using remdizzles roster so it's no worry to me

Galaxy Note 2

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »