Home

Armor & Swords NBA 2K15 Pro/Sim/Real FG/FT% "Average Joe" Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords NBA 2K15 Pro/Sim/Real FG/FT% "Average Joe" Sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-17-2014, 12:18 PM   #113

Marino's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: Armor & Swords NBA 2K15 Pro/Sim/Real FG/FT% "Average Joe" Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCULLO
I'm currently 8-0 with the Lakers in My GM (I know this is is crazy). I'm barely winning the games by a few points with some lucky 3-point barrage 4th quarters. Should I bump the up the difficulty or just play a few more games and go from there?
You cant get a true sample size until you hit around 20 or so games. So I would recommend playing more.
Old 10-17-2014, 12:53 PM   #114
MVP

oldman's Arena

OVR: 17

I just had one of the wildest games I have ever played.

I was playing the Cavs and inexplicably Batt left LeBron on the bench almost the entire 4th quarter. So what went from a 7 point Cav lead allowed me to come back and take my first lead of the night with 2 minutes left. Finally LeBron subbed back in and we traded the lead back and forth. With 10 seconds I went down 1 and called for a time out. Only problem, no timeouts left! I get a T and the Cavs make the FT. I'm down 2. I foul LeBron on the in bounds and he goes 1 of 2 from the line. Lowry steaks down the court with the ball and drains a 3 at the buzzer! OT! I led most of OT and LeBron ' s buzzer beater rimmed out.

I used your most updated slider set except I played 10 minutes. Cavs attempted 16 3 pointers and last season they averaged 20. I would think that would be right on considering I played 4 less minutes.

WOO PIG SOOIEE!
Old 10-17-2014, 01:01 PM   #115
MVP

G0DZGiFT's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldman
I just had one of the wildest games I have ever played.

I was playing the Cavs and inexplicably Batt left LeBron on the bench almost the entire 4th quarter. So what went from a 7 point Cav lead allowed me to come back and take my first lead of the night with 2 minutes left. Finally LeBron subbed back in and we traded the lead back and forth. With 10 seconds I went down 1 and called for a time out. Only problem, no timeouts left! I get a T and the Cavs make the FT. I'm down 2. I foul LeBron on the in bounds and he goes 1 of 2 from the line. Lowry steaks down the court with the ball and drains a 3 at the buzzer! OT! I led most of OT and LeBron ' s buzzer beater rimmed out.

I used your most updated slider set except I played 10 minutes. Cavs attempted 16 3 pointers and last season they averaged 20. I would think that would be right on considering I played 4 less minutes.

Lmao I know this makes you very happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2014, 01:14 PM   #116
Rookie

xCULLO's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marino
You cant get a true sample size until you hit around 20 or so games. So I would recommend playing more.
Cool thanks, I will update when I hit 20 games.
Old 10-17-2014, 01:46 PM   #117
MVP

oldman's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by G0DZGiFT
Lmao I know this makes you very happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Heck yes it does! Playing the Mavs now. Let's see what happens.

WOO PIG SOOIEE!
Old 10-17-2014, 02:49 PM   #118
Rookie

OVR: 5

I'm starting to think more and more that the coaching sliders have a more profound affect on things like three's attempted and fouls.

Way more so than tendencies anyway.

Just had a game against the Grizz where they took only 7 long balls with my 3 point tendencies on 100. Their inside/outside is set to 20 which means they favour inside play SIGNIFICANTLY more than outside play. Considering with these same sliders I had the Magic attempt 24 three's against me (with a 90 inside/outside rating).

I've also noticed more fouls and free throws coming against teams who's defensive aggression is set to "play physical defense". The Grizz fouled me 17 times and I shot 25 free throws.
Old 10-17-2014, 03:39 PM   #119
That's top class!

extremeskins04's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed21
I'm starting to think more and more that the coaching sliders have a more profound affect on things like three's attempted and fouls.

Way more so than tendencies anyway.

Just had a game against the Grizz where they took only 7 long balls with my 3 point tendencies on 100. Their inside/outside is set to 20 which means they favour inside play SIGNIFICANTLY more than outside play. Considering with these same sliders I had the Magic attempt 24 three's against me (with a 90 inside/outside rating).

I've also noticed more fouls and free throws coming against teams who's defensive aggression is set to "play physical defense". The Grizz fouled me 17 times and I shot 25 free throws.
This is precisely the reason why I posted my tendencies to help out. By only raising the 3PT tendency and leaving the others, the CPU teams are still taking too many inside shots.

Inside Shots - 0
Close Shots - 0
Mid-Range Shots - 0
3PT Shots - 100
Post Shots - 50
Attack the Basket - 0
Look for Post Players - 100

Players will use their own tendencies and still do inside, close and mid-range shots, just not a ton of them. But this improves the 3PTA tremendously and makes it realistic.

I'm getting anywhere between 17-24 3PTA per game from BOTH the user and cpu teams. I only control the PG position and let the other players do their thing. They're taking the 3's too.
Old 10-17-2014, 03:49 PM   #120
MVP

ultimatefighter's Arena

OVR: 7

I finally started my Hornets MyLeague last night played Game 1 against the Bucks. Before the game I released Jeff Taylor and Signed Michael Beasley. The biggest lead I had was 21 they only led once and it was just by 1. I had a bug 2nd QTR that helped me statt to pull away but than the Bucks in the 3rd stopped me and outscored me pretty good. I was able to hold em off in the 4th and win 100-87... This was with the original OP before your new update, Ill try them for my next game. The Bucks shot 17 3'S on me. One thing I really like on this game is how if the CPU goes for the Pick and you switch to your other defender and keep on the ball handler he'll back off his drive and set the offense back up or kick out to someone else who will, which is cool to see. It was a fun and exciting game though enjoying them Armor. The only bad thing about this game was Al Jefferson nailed a 15 foot Jumper but went down when he landed holding his knee, Dislocated Pattela out 4-6 Months! Nooooooooo!! And we got the Grizzlies up next so be pretty interesting with out Big Al.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »