Home

ThatMichiganFan's NBA 2K16 All-Star Sim Sliders

This is a discussion on ThatMichiganFan's NBA 2K16 All-Star Sim Sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 12-18-2015, 07:02 PM   #385
Rookie

newmich's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: ThatMichiganFan's NBA 2K16 All-Star Sim Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMichiganFan
Thank you for all of this data, it really helps me out. I haven't played many full games in the past few days, but I have done plenty of testing in scrimmage mode, and I have played several quarter games just to get a better feel for the sliders.

The rest of the stats look great though! Just gotta figure out that FG%.

I will post my game stats from my game last night in a few minutes, but high scoring and shooting percentages have not been an issue for me. Maybe it is just because the Cavs are so much more talented than their opponents? I'm not sure. If the high FG% keeps up, I would lower 3pt and Mid a few clicks at a time until you reach a good spot.
I was thinking about maybe lowering the offensive consistency down from 60 to 55 and see how that helps. I thought that it may have been the team but then I decided to look at the beginning of the year and I struggled to shoot 50% then. I will let you know what I find.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-18-2015, 07:09 PM   #386
Pro

ThatMichiganFan's Arena

Pistons 101, Pacers 94

Won an easy game against the Indiana Pacers. Despite the final score, the Pistons won the game relatively easy. The Pistons jumped out to an early lead and never looked back. The Pistons were on fire from the 3 point arc in the first half, shooting 7-9! The Pistons cooled off in the second half, but their large lead was too much to overcome. The Pistons went into the fourth quarter with an 18 point lead, and were able to coast to the finish line.

The Pistons were lead by Reggie Jackson and Andre Drummond. Jackson struggled from the field, but made 10-10 free throws and shot 2-2 from beyond the 3 point arc. Andre Drummond was unstoppable in the paint, scoring 19 points and grabbing 15 rebounds (7 offensive), despite only playing 26 minutes due to foul trouble.

The Pacers were lead by Paul George, who scored 27 points and grabbed 6 rebounds, including 8-12 from the free throw line. Monta Ellis added 19 points and 3 steals, but it was not enough to overcome the Pistons superb shooting effort.

The game played good and the stats look great. Each team got to the line often (IND- 17 fouls, DET- 16 fouls) and each team was less than careful with the ball. The Pistons dominated the offensive glass, which is to be expected against a poor rebounding team like the Pacers.

Team Stats

Player Stats

Shot Charts
Spoiler

2K18 Sliders:https://forums.operationsports.com/f...n-sliders.html
Old 12-18-2015, 10:07 PM   #387
Pro

sandmac's Arena

OVR: 3

Looking at your game stats...pretty much all fouls are still shooting fouls?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-19-2015, 01:16 AM   #388
Rookie

OVR: 2

I'm on XBox 1 and I'm trying to find out if the damn patch downloaded. I don't think it did and idk how to find out............
Old 12-19-2015, 01:58 AM   #389
Rookie

Hey man, I was just wondering if there was any way to decrease FGA. They seem to be a bit high, usually getting up in the 90's. NBA teams usually seem to take anywhere from about 75-85 shots per game. Thankyou!
Old 12-19-2015, 08:15 AM   #390
Rookie

Try to lower the Offensive Rebound by few clicks. I personally use it at 60, and few less offensive boards should lower FGA-s.
Old 12-19-2015, 10:38 AM   #391
Banned

SteamyTurd's Arena

Try lowering speed and acceleration. Games probably running too fast for you

Last edited by SteamyTurd; 12-19-2015 at 10:47 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-19-2015, 11:43 AM   #392
Pro

ThatMichiganFan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandmac
Looking at your game stats...pretty much all fouls are still shooting fouls?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Most of the fouls are shooting fouls. Typically, I get 1-2 charges per game, 1-2 reach-ins, 2-3 blocking fouls (that are not shooting fouls) and 1-2 over the back fouls and 1-2 loose ball fouls (usually after rebounds). I wish there was off-ball fouls that happened when players are fighting for position in the post or around screens, but those are not in 2K this year. Hopefully, they will be added next year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carnm98
Hey man, I was just wondering if there was any way to decrease FGA. They seem to be a bit high, usually getting up in the 90's. NBA teams usually seem to take anywhere from about 75-85 shots per game. Thankyou!
Lower Offensive Rebounding to 60 and raise Defensive Rebounding to 35. Also, you can lower the game speed by one, which should lower the FGA slightly.

2K18 Sliders:https://forums.operationsports.com/f...n-sliders.html

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »